Looking for Reviewers & Beta Testers

Developer

As some of you know, I am always releasing new software and info-products. As part of my
responsibilities, I must ensure all my products are as bug-free as possible and as such, I am
always looking for beta testers.

If there is anyone here who would be willing to be a beta-tester for me, please post a simple
"YES" in a message below. I will send you additional details within a PM within 24 hours.

PLEASE NOTE:
99% of my current projects are for Windows based users, however, if you are a Mac user (my
apologies JUST KIDDING) please do not let that stop you as all of my ebooks and videos can
still be read/viewed regardless.

You will not be obligated to test anything you are not interested in. The items you do test for
me, you will receive a free FULLY FUNCTIONAL copy of that item as my way of saying thanks.
Many of the items will even include resale, master resale or private label rights.

If the product, at the time, happens to be an eBook, you'll be asked to look for typos, grammar
errors and flow of information as well as readability (easy to understand, easy to follow, etc).

For software, you will be asked to test certain features and/or functions, submit suggestions
and report back all of your findings.

And for videos, you will be asked to grade certain aspects of the video such as the quality of
the video, the sound level, the quality of the content of the video and a few other things...

If interested, simply reply with "YES" in a post below. Any comments or questions can
be sent to me once I have contacted you via PM.

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to being able to work with a few of you.

Ron Killian

Joey has been missing in action. We exchanged emails about a week ago, have not heard from him since. Hopefully he will see your reply.

Developer

@Ron: Not MIA, just swamped, LOL and taking care of business.
@ Charbens: Please PM me with your contact details. I have a few new apps I will be releasing soon so I could really use some "new" sets of eyes.

Developer

@Mantra, thanks. Will be getting to release a few apps in the coming week or so. Will PM you as soon as I am ready for beta testers. Thanks.

TomasJ

Please PM me with details.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.