New Mobile Game Dig That Gold sends you Real Gold Bars delivered to your door

Hawker

Just saw this come up on my news feed while I was waiting in the chippy on my fone a new mobile mining game that sends you real gold bars delivered to your door.

Office manager Emily Barnett, of Brentwood, Essex, won a gold bar after playing the game for up to three hours a day for a fortnight.

The 22-year-old said: “When it came in the post I was really shocked actually.
Been playing it for a while myself today and its not a bad game just a mining game but each new mine you visit gets harder and harder.

You use energy mining each rock you mine and only have so much energy and air and have to find more by mining more.

I'm not sure how you actually win real gold bars yet. All it really says on their Appstore page is

"Find all the hidden gold while exploring the mines! REAL GOLD BARS are awarded to players that collect enough gold in the game."

Along with a big list of game rules one of which says "You will see in the game a progress bar to indicate your progress towards the possibility of being offered an opportunity to be awarded Award Gold. However, this progress bar is only an approximate indication; the amount of Virtual Gold needed to be considered for an offer of Award Gold will vary from time to time based on a number of factors including the number of people playing the game and the fluctuating price of real world gold. However, we make every effort to ensure that the offers of Award Gold operate fairly between all players. "

You can read the full story I read here
Code:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gamers-can-strike-real-gold-7477972
Or visit the site here to find out more its a fun site.
[URLnofo]https://www.digthatgold.com/[/URLnofo]

Anyway the games a fun game to play. And these kind of games can get really big so might be some way to earn from it if you're savvy. ;)

Haven't been sent any real gold bullion bars yet but when I do will let you know.

Get the game too!

Oh I found a video of someone who did actually get some gold.

Hawker

Has anyone got this yet? lol

Such an annoying game.
Getting bit bored of it now.
Just doing same thing over and over, mining and panning.
The mines are getting different/harder though.

But according to my gold meter
I've got loads to go yet before I'm able to get
a real gold bar sent to me!

If I do.

Unknown

Aw, I got all excited reading what you've written about people getting real gold bars... and I checked if I can download it to try it out myself but as far as I can tell it's iOS only game?

I have checked the Google Store and I can't seem to find this app... that's a bummer because my phone's the Samsung Galaxy S7.

Have you had any luck with reaching the meter to be sent the gold bar? Do you perhaps know any similar games that are compatible with Android phones too? :)

Thanks for the information!

tim_cloudcone

Wow this looks too good to be true.

How hard is it to actually fill the progress bar? I might give it a try when the Android version comes out.

Aw, I got all excited reading what you've written about people getting real gold bars... and I checked if I can download it to try it out myself but as far as I can tell it's iOS only game?

I have checked the Google Store and I can't seem to find this app... that's a bummer because my phone's the Samsung Galaxy S7.
Their website says the Android version is coming soon. There's also a pre-registration form where you can also enter for early access.

Yourpwet

Yep, it's currently not available for Android. This is the message that I got:

Thank you for your interest in Dig That Gold on the Android platform. We are currently allowing a limited number of prospective player to pre-register
Lucky for me, I got an iPad. I searched for it but I couldn't find it in the app store. I went to google and searched for it there and it informed me that the the app is only available in the UK Apple App Store. I went to the UK App Store and tried to download it but it said that my "account is not valid for use in the UK store". Well, that's just so lame. Lol.

This means that the app is not available for all countries either. Maybe if you're from the UK or in the US, you'll probably be qualified to download and play this game. It's such a shame though. It seems to be a legit game that really gives out gold since it has received lots of positive reviews. I hope that they would make this game playable in all countries.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.