Respect the community

Nytshade

I created this thread so that everyone realizes that real people who want to start real businesses come here for advise and when they ask a question they don't want something that might work or maybe, they want something that really works, tested & proven not some imaginary stuff.

Some people may start to feel like there's negative vibes going on or some people keep attacking others, but I assure you it's not like that. Anyone who comes out with BS needs to be exposed before someone takes that advise, spend time and money on it only to find out it doesn't work for their project/niche/business.

So you will see some boxing :boxing: once in a while but don't take it personal because me, I'm having a great laugh, it's pure comedy for me and you on the other side you're mad as hell. So that's not good, don't take things personal we're just cleaning, keeping the forum free from garbage and claims that people can't prove.

But most importantly, let's respect the OP (member who asked a question or original poster) and answer their question with something that works. These people are asking these questions because they want results, they're not bored (OK some of them might be :lol:) but even if they're bored some members will learn a lot from a good discussion so give them something that works.

Next time before you post an answer on a thread, realize that there's a real human being behind the screen who's looking for a solution, for a real business they want to start or grow. So respect that, don't just throw stuff just to increase your post count.

samimnoorzaitgc

:DD::DD: What should I say... very funny + very meaningful post. Thanks for letting us know. You're right. I'll do my best to answer to posts. :thumb:

Hawker

Hear hear! Great post! Very wise words. Very true too.

On one hand we like to keep it light and friendly and have a laugh, but on the other, we also want to make sure that what we're talking about is true and correct and that we're not giving out or anyone else is giving out incorrect information so when we call people out it's not have a personal dig at them, it's because we care about the community and want to make sure all is right and correct and that people aren't being given incorrect information which they will take to heart and go away with.

We want to arm people with the right, correct information, knowledge and tool sets to help them grow and move forward and be successful with their ventures and entrepreneurship.

That has a several fold benefit, 1 for the OP asking, 2 for anyone else who's reading and 3 because they'll remember that and come back with appreciation for the forums which only helps WMS grow bigger as well.

If that makes sense. :)

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.