Biggest Lies in SEO Industry?

aarifhabeeb

Hii All

First of all I am new here. I hope you all Welcome me.

I just want to involve each and everyone to discuss on lies that SEO companies always tell to their clients.

10d19544d4f9dd76_570b68d9efc-post.jpg

share your with others

Nytshade

Hii All

First of all I am new here. I hope you all Welcome me.
A warm welcome to WMS, a great place where you're going to learn real SEO and make sure you enjoy your stay with us.

:welgroup:

Hii All
I just want to involve each and everyone to discuss on lies that SEO companies always tell to their clients.

View attachment 1524
Once you have a good track record, ranked many of your sites and helped other people rank then you can easily guarantee rankings. Or do you prefer to buy SEO service from someone who's not sure whether you'll rank or not?

I would rather trust someone who guarantees that I'm going to rank than "might rank". If someone guarantees rankings and fail, you have the right to get your money back even if it violates their refund policy.

But I have to agree that: "We Guarantee #1 rankings in Google" just seems far fetched :DD:

At least if you say improve rankings but don't guarantee any specific position.

Miguelito203

Welcome to the forum. Oh, I just thought of one: the idea that "push-button software" can bring you untold riches. I don't know why people still fall for that. People think that just because we work on the internet, it must be magic. You aren't going to be making money online in the next week or month without having some kind of system in place to help you bring in cash. Even though this is the internet, the basic rules of business still apply.

Joey

SenseiSteve

Welcome to WebmasterSun. No one can guarantee you a number one ranking on Google, although I have seen my share of SEO firms that claim to do so. I do believe if you're anywhere on page one, you should be happy, but the closer to the top of the organic listings, the better.

PatrickT

The More Links, The Better- is the BIGGEST lie

Odf course the acquisition of inbound links is an important part of any SEO strategy, but Google has shifted their emphasis from quantity to quality. Large quantities of spammy inbound links can now harm your rankings — or even get you slapped with a manual penalty.

jaribhai

jaribhai
Inbound links are necessary, quantity also matters along with quantity. I've seen a video of Matt Cutts who says that links have most importance in SEO and would remain for years.

Rockk

Anticipate to the forum. Wow, I just thought of a person: the idea that "push-button software" can bring you unknown riches. I can't say for sure why people even now fall for that. People feel that just because we focus on the internet, it must be special. You aren't going to make money online within the next week or month without having some kind of program in place to help you present cash. Even though this can be the internet, the basic guidelines of business nonetheless apply.

freehdwalls

Like to the forum. Oh my,, I just thought of you: the idea that "push-button software" can bring you unknown riches. I how to start why people even now fall for that. People feel that just because we work with the internet, it must be remarkable. You aren't going to make money online over the following week or month without having some kind of program in place to help you present cash. Even though it is the internet, the basic guidelines of business nonetheless apply.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.