WTS Cash Back Comparison Script

onegoodman25

CashBack Comparison Script

Launch & Own your very own cashback / reward comparison website and start making a real living online

List of the Script Features :​

The Script is available for $299 per license : [URLnf="http://cashbackcomparisonscript.com/"]http://www.cashbackcomparisonscript.com[/URLnf]

onegoodman25

Hi

Thanks for pointing out. The script went on sale for a limited time to $199 down from $299

onegoodman25

hi Rob,

Thanks for asking , there are two ways to monetize the site, one of the is ads, the admin area allow you to add ads that display on all pages.

The second way which probably more profitable, you will be earning referral commision for the cashback sites for referring people, sites like pandacashback.com ( give 25% residual referral commission for all sales, ebates give fixed amount , etc.

Practically all cashback sites today offer referral commission some are better than others, those you can feature.

Unknown

Hey onegoodman25,

Is this offer still fully active or? I know that you've created this thread a while ago but I see that the website is still up and running.

I am wondering two things;
1) How hard would it be to set it up properly? I don't have experience with such a script or tool
2) Do you guys offer any sort of trial period where we can test it out and see if it's what we're looking for?

Thank you for your responses ;)

(also there's a small spelling mistake repeated throughout your website, minuets = minutes)

onegoodman25

onegoodman25
Yes, our offer still up and running. Installing it and setting it up shall be pretty easy, if you ran into an issue our support will assist ( it is made to be out of the box with easy installation step. if you ever installed wordpress on a hosting, you should be more than comfortable with setup.

On our website you can check out our mo live, not sure what is meant by trial, it is not a subscription. it is a one time payment purchase. feel free to check our demo website and play around with it, and let me know if you have any other question.

Thanks regarding the spelling, I will make sure that is addressed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.