Promote your web hosting or hosting affiliate program?

CyberAlchemist

Which is more benefit to earn money online? promote your hosting you actually use or hosting affiliate program?

If I go with hosting affiliate program, which steps I should do to earn good commissions from hosting companies?

Your comments are appreciated.

RDO Servers

There are a lot of things to consider.

A) Promote a quality product. If you promise a know low quality host (like HostGator, Arvixe, etc) then many visitors will loose faith in your site/recommendations.

B) How much can you make? Some hosts give a larger sum for a sign up. Some give a smaller amount, but pay out for the life of the customers account.

Miguelito203

You should promote things that you actually use and know something about. When it comes to hosting, especially, people are going to want to know things like how often sites might go offline or how good the customer service is. If you don't use the service, how are you going to know? Also, promoting something you know about will give your more to write about. People who have been trying to make money online for a while can tell the difference between how someone writes when they own or have experience with something vs. something that has just like copied the sales page or whatever.

Joey

khassani

Which is more benefit to earn money online? promote your hosting you actually use or hosting affiliate program?

If I go with hosting affiliate program, which steps I should do to earn good commissions from hosting companies?

I think you should definitely go with hosting affiliate programs, otherwise promoting your own hosting plan could prove to be difficult seeing how competitive and saturated this market is.

How to earn good commissions from hosting companies depend greatly on their reputation in the market. If you promote a hosting company like say Godaddy or Bluehost then you will get some good commissions on sales, but if you go with smaller ones the commissions might not be that good.

All the best!

rfharris

I guess going with hosting affiliate program would be more profitable but it all depends on how well you do the promotions. If you promote it well, you are surely gonna make some money in both cases.

MechanicWeb-shoss

In the long run, creating your own hosting company can be more profitable *if* you can run it well.

However, hosting business is not for everyone. That's why every year thousands of hosting companies losing their business in every country. So, affiliate program might be a better choice otherwise.

ulterios

It would always be best to promote products and services that you believe in/have faith in. Always take into consideration the fact that whatever you are selling/marketing/promoting will reflect on YOU, good or bad.

Always try to choose something that you know is of good quality and not just based on the amount of dollars earned. That will help to serve for future and repeat sales because people will know that they can trust what you are selling!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.