Remove low quality content to increase rankings?

rainmaker11

A site I am working on still has old pages indexed with low quality and thin content. Do you feel that pages with content is thin and low quality could be pulling the site down ranking as a whole in search engines and if these pages are are not used anymore, would it help improving Google rankings if removing them?

goldenwarrior

By submitting your site to the webmaster tool, Google will only track new pages in your site. Which maybe useful for your site. And i think it won't let your site down from Search Engine. Also you can create high quality articles to boost your site as a authority site. If Google will trust your site as a authority then they will of course give you rank and forget your thin content.
Thanks

samimnoorzaitgc

You are the winner so far for the dumbest thing I have read today.
A negative thumb could be enough :D
Remove low quality content to increase rankings?
Well mate, no problem. It's better do that as soon as you got some time for it. If they're not an important part of your site, you can remove them ASAP. If they are, replace them with quality ones. Like a short description in the header should be replaced with a new one if you see its not relevant to page's content.

merapata

Content matter lot... As my experience in real my client content was very poor before but after hiring good content writer and resubmiting website at Google all change...

I come to know most important that repetitive and not properly readability score it not Chang much but after proper content including right keywords it helps...

So my opinion yes need proper content

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.