How to find and recruit affiliates?

Emilio

Hello,

Hope this is the right forum to post my question. I need some advice for my site. I have a web hosting site and wanted to extend our marketing by recruiting affiliates for my hosting packages. I have no experience on how to find and recruit affiliates? can you share any tips to recruit affiliate marketers for my sites?

Thanks,
Emilio

Last edited by a moderator:

khassani

Hello,

One good way to recruit affiliates is by doing some paid advertising in specialized forums where affiliates usually hang out. For example, if you're in the web hosting niche you can do a search to find out some good forums around web hosting or even web marketing in general and then contact the people responsible in these forums to place your ad banners.

By the way, even here in webmastersun you can place ad banners similar to what you see on the right side. Of course this will require an upfront investment.....

Other than that, you can contact blogs about web hosting or online marketing directly and propose to them to join your affiliate program. If you're offering some good commissions on sales / leads then most probably you'd be able to attract a good deal of affiliates.

All the best for your business!

Older threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.