How to find DOFOLLOW Blogs to Create Backlink Quickly?

jacksonwsa

Hello Everyone,

Currently, i am creating backlink and I am in search of do-follow blogs for my niche. I have used Dropmylink which is good to find the best and HIGH PR blogs to create comments.

But, unfortunately, It showed only some blogs and I have already create backlinks to the blogs.

Now, I need help. Any other way to get the DOFOLLOW BLOGS ON my niche?

My niche is CCNA.

Thanks
jackson

Alex Thompson

Hello Everyone,

Thanks
jackson
Will you create backlinks for yourself for FREE or Are you looking for paid services to get dofollow backlinks to your blogs?

If paid services, you could check these forums
https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/125-Special-Offers
https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/32-Webmaster-Marketplace-Buy-Sell-or-Trade

Some are offering kind of this service.

Hope it helps!

harrygreen90

Currently, i am creating backlink and I am in search of do-follow blogs for my niche.
Using Google to find dofollow blogs are one of best way that I am using and it is effective to find out more.
For examples, you can directly type these commands on Google search engine

Code:
site:.com inurl:blog “post a comment” "your keyword"
If you want to find blogs related to your niches

Typing thses

Code:
keyword “comment here”
keyword “add comment”
keyword “submit comment”
keyword “add url”
keyword “submit url”
keyword “submit a site”
Other than that, Combining advanced Google search commands, you can find tons of dofolow blogs per your request, the problem is you will have enough time to get backlinks from these dofollow blogs or not. Keep in mind that Getting backlinks on dofollow blogs is not an easy task, they can moderate your posts before approving them to public.

badcheese

If you rightclick on a comment link. Then select inspect. It will show the html code for the link.
If this code includes the words "no-follow" then it is a no-follow link.

ddthvn

Hello Everyone,

Currently, i am creating backlink and I am in search of do-follow blogs for my niche. I have used Dropmylink which is good to find the best and HIGH PR blogs to create comments.

But, unfortunately, It showed only some blogs and I have already create backlinks to the blogs.

My niche is CCNA.

Thanks
jackson
I also observing this problem. The following subject and searching for google. You can not only one results.

DarioPV

Everyone want to create backlinks quickly. I would rather go with guest posting than blog commenting if you have the resources for it. Beside that, google keyword search harry mentioned I'm not sure how else you can find new opportunities. You could use other tools like Link prospector but as much as I know know most of thoe tools aren't free. Tho Ihave to note that I don't have a clue what the CCNA niche is :D

hrishivardhan

Creating links with the blog commenting is very easy. you can create tons of blog comments with the help of auto approve blogs. and they are very good for link building. I use this technique and works great for me.

jyy

I'm a bit cynical about the blog commenting and forum signature thing. It seems to be a strategy of the past. Does anyone have solid proof this method still has some power?

Using Google to find dofollow blogs are one of best way that I am using and it is effective to find out more.
For examples, you can directly type these commands on Google search engine

Code:
If you want to find blogs related to your niches

Typing thses

Code:
keyword “comment here”
keyword “add comment”
keyword “submit comment”
keyword “add url”
keyword “submit url”
keyword “submit a site”
Other than that, Combining advanced Google search commands, you can find tons of dofolow blogs per your request, the problem is you will have enough time to get backlinks from these dofollow blogs or not. Keep in mind that Getting backlinks on dofollow blogs is not an easy task, they can moderate your posts before approving them to public.
That code looks cool and all - and it works. Nonetheless, though, it might be possible that these blogs could be annoyed with constant commenting which they could interpret as spam.

Creating links with the blog commenting is very easy. you can create tons of blog comments with the help of auto approve blogs. and they are very good for link building. I use this technique and works great for me.
Do you feel this method is better than guest posting? Note, guest posting has been a big thing for quite awhile, but blog commenting, on the other hand, is hardly mentioned these days.

yunarel

I'm a bit cynical about the blog commenting and forum signature thing. It seems to be a strategy of the past. Does anyone have solid proof this method still has some power?
You can check baclinks in Google webmaster tool and see how it works there
Or there are many SEO tools can help you out for this.
For me, forum signature is a good way to increase backlinks and clicks to my site but with the condition is we should do on relevant and high traffic forums.

Do you feel this method is better than guest posting? Note, guest posting has been a big thing for quite awhile, but blog commenting, on the other hand, is hardly mentioned these days.
It is not better than guest posting because guests posting is just focus on backlinks to your site while forum signature can target to many site on a single post.
Also, forum posts need to maintain quality content if you want to have quality backlinks from forum signature.

godmadeus

i am not sure were i got this tips here or somewhere else.....

you can use like "car buying" + discussion forum in google. the first part is keyword and second part is what you are looking for forum blog or anything type in second part. don't forget to add the plus sign....that's it you can get more plenty of result relevant to your keyword.

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
Are you sure you read the question?
Are you selling cars? :D
Here is the question asked about how to find dofollow blogs to create backlink quickly
Even you found a blog or a forum then you need to check it if it was a dofollow forum/blog and how easy/difficult to get dofollow links on their sites.

godmadeus

Are you sure you read the question?
Are you selling cars? :D
Here is the question asked about how to find dofollow blogs to create backlink quickly
Even you found a blog or a forum then you need to check it if it was a dofollow forum/blog and how easy/difficult to get dofollow links on their sites.
:crazy: i am not an expert....

i thought he can use like "his keyword" + guest posting or "his keyword" + blog can find some sites that he can post guest posting.

he have to manually search or read all terms whether they provide do follow links:boxing:

i tried to answer his half question "dofollow blog"....in that i answered how to find blog and he have to figure a way to find do follow in that....

i am not an expert:diablo:

also you recommended similar kind of tip

will this bring up only do follow links in search:bash:

Last edited:

JehiJuan

It's bit time consuming in finding and negotiating, so don't be so fast. Take time.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.