NameCheap Site Booster Have you Used it?

Hawker

Has anyone used the NameCheap Site Booster package and have anything to say about it?
Code:
[B]https://www.namecheap.com/apps/marketplace/253/sitebooster[/B]
It looks like they submit your site to a bunch of business directories but doesn't say exactly how many or which ones.

From their video it quickly shows you a list of places they submit to like Google+, Google maps, Bing maps, Hotfrog, Mojopages, Local etc etc and "all the places that matter online".

Apparently it costs £3.55 /mo And you "Get listed everywhere".

Here is their video
Anyone used this?

SenseiSteve

The issue with this service is that once you discontinue their subscription, the data on the listings disappears.

Hawker

Hawker
Oh I see, thought there was a con somewhere amongst the pros.

Is that right though? What do you mean by the data on the listings disappears?

You have used them before and happened to you?

SenseiSteve

No, I have not used them before, but I just got off live chat with their support operator who confirmed that this is what happens. By data, I mean your business address, phone number, link to your website and everything else you list on their dashboard. I am not 100% positive that their rep (Igor) knew what he was talking about as he had to get help to answer my query.

Manta just emailed me a promo on their listing manager, but there is no pricing on their website and no one answers their phone number (perhaps because it's 6:42PM here).

vishwa

I personally use Namecheap to register domain names. I highly suggest you to stay away from their addon services like this sitebooster. it is completely waste of time. Better find a reliable source.

Lee06

I agree with Vishwa, Namecheap is a great registrar but you should do all others things by yourself. If you cannot do these tasks by yourself, you can ask to agency will provide you personalized services according your website.

Judas2018

I had no idea this service even existed, and I host two domains with namecheap. It sounds interesting on the surface but if it's true that once you break off your contract with them, they scrub your listing completely then I agree - it's a bad investment.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
prm
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.