• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I agree with @anor0428 this method of earning is best for people that live and work the Us.I think most of the companies that carry out the survey's are from there.The most of the world hasn't yet caught on to market research. There are some countries that offer paid surveys for other countries, however, you earn 1- 2USD per survey. There are only 1 or 2 surveys available per month. This is no living wage. If you happen to find a company that offers surveys worldwide you also have to fit into a specific category of person to qualify.e.g have some kind of disease, have an iPhone e.t.c. It's just not worth the hassle.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Yes they are real and make money though not all of then. A survey site like MOBROG do offer survey and they do pay. The problem is that they can give you one survey per month. And the money per survey is not that attractive. On Paid surveys don't expect too much from these. These survey jobs are just meant to support your income. Extra earnings for easy tasks.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    I think they are usually a waste of time - it’s too hard to qualify, and building up to the ‘cash out’ amount can be near impossible. That being said, a good option can be surveys for studies that are being completed by university students. There are some websites online or you could check out your local universities websites and campus noticeboards. I know from experience it can be tough to get enough participants in Uni research studies so I’m sure there should be some around you if you do some hunting!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    I joined a few surveys to make money online, but even for now I didn't receive any payment. The site if I referrer more friends so I could earn more, so I referrer a friend, but it did not reflect on my account. Then some people said this site are really paying the panel place and global market test, but its always out of the survey. I tell a member of this site I will update you everyone if this site really pay.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Indeed it really works but there is so many scam spreading on internet right now so we need to be smart if we apply on online survey so our time will not got wasted by that scam i have done this in my and got scammed for those who wants to earn using survey? i would recommend swagbucks.com its verytrusted and friendly site but i dont suggest make this a full time job just to earn some bucks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes I already experienced taking with the survey sites but until now, I'm still at the beginning since I was not able to come up with their preferred set of withdrawal. Taking a paid surveys are time consuming, it would really entails your precious time to make the allotted withdrawal. It really takes a long process and a sort of patience. the worst thing is sometimes there are no assurance if you will be paid off since company do not frequently send you surveys to fill in. Lastly there are times that you would not qualify to take surveys which is sometimes very disappointing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Yes you can make money online but it takes time answering them. It's nort reccomendable for mainly source of income but if you're gathering some ideas and information on certain topic I highly recommend. By reading and participating on blogs discussion, you will learn alot. On the other hand you can learn at the same time earning. Nevermind about the money but the knowledge you can acquire will lead you to abe more better source of income soon. Learn then apply .

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I know many of you would be suspicious about these sites and there's a reason to be. There are many scams out there that will just rob your money, time, and skills. But fortunately, there are legit survey sites that we can trust! We all just have to be very careful in choosing. We can all research online if the site is actually legit or scam. There are many reviews out there to warn us and help us.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Hi Omer,
    Yes, surveys really pay but it's not worthy of your time. I tried it before but it was time-consuming and they pay little. Unless you do really enjoy answering surveys then its okay to do that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I seriously have never had any luck with this. By the time I get half way through a survey, it says that I no longer qualify and then am not paid for it. So I do not even bother with them any more.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    Thanks
    Yes you can make money on taking surveys. But not all of them give you the full survey. In my experience I searched for paying survey online that will pay you but evertime they have survey they will just cut you out. And give you just points.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes, it does work. Unfortunately, you won't get rich. Sure, you will earn some extra cash but not that much and it will really take time before you earn. I've tried this already and I guarantee that you can earn money. The things is you'll earn better than others if you don't get screened out in each and every survey.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Omer Farooq View Post
    Hi, Has anyone experienced paid survey for cash and able to make any money? Is this method of making money online really works?

Answering surveys to make money will not be your option if you want a more stable income online. There are a lot of survey companies that will increase your hope for a chance to earn money, but as a result, they will ask you for so many things until you end up receiving nothing in return.

Nonetheless, if you are not a busy person, you might try answering surveys just for the hang of it, as long as you will not make a donation for them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    They are 90% scams and the 10% that really do pay they sweat you out for some small amount of money.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Taking survey sites to earn money is quite time consuming, most survey sites will just waste your precious time. The bad thing here is that mostly you will be screened out or something will come a long as you can not answer anymore this survey, since you already saw this a while a go, even in reality you do not have answered yet the said survey. That is why I am very disappointed with some survey sites. There many excuses that company survey sites often say to its respondent. It is much better if you will just join in some paid to post forum, although you will just earn a few cents but it is still worth giving since you will make and extra cash everyday especially if you are very active the the forum discussions.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Thanks
    I'm currently doing paid surveys and trust me it's not worth it at all. They pay you very little. Some of them are based on points, like in order to get the money from it you need to reach a certain number of points which is very, very unreasonable and frustrating because:

1. Not all surveys matches you.

2. They give you very small points, some of them are even deducted.

3. The points you need to reach are extremely high.

4. To reach such points you only get a few cents.

So yes, paid surveys are extremely a waste of time, but if you have nothing else to do with your life you can just answer the surveys for fun if you want to. LOL.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hi, Has anyone experienced paid survey for cash and able to make any money? Is this method of making money online really works?
    Hello,yes. You can really earn cash by taking online surveys. But here's the thing, if you are thinking that this is a quick way to earn money online, you are wrong. You have to reach a certain point (by answering surveys) and then you'll be able to redeem the points... paypal or some even give gift checks or like, Sodexo here in the Philippines.

I think survey sites are for those people who have spare time and wants to make there idle time productive instead of just browsing and streaming videos.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Doing survey to earn money is just for part time. You can earn a little money with this. It's not a good idea to make it as your primary source of income. You can do it if you have free time or just to kill time. Also, take extra care for some unreliable sites that offers this kind of job. It's also hard to find a legit site that pays for this kind of job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes you can earn money on taking surveys online, there are a lot of sites that pays, but I strongly suggest taking these online surveys for extra income only, because it's not that consistently there to be relied on. That is why having a consistent source of income is recommended. Online Surveys really pay, but it cant possibly be sufficient to provide necessities. So basically I conclude taking online surveys for extra income only, but it's a perfect fit for making free time worthwhile.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes it is possible. But you need to have a large database of sites. That it would justify itself. And answer the truth, because if they find a mismatch will stop sending polls.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    You can make money out of it but it requires a lot of time that you can use in setting up a more profitable business

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hi! I tried to participate in paid surveys, so nothing happened. Can found not that it is necessary=) once sent a proposal to the post office that after a simple survey you can get $ 3000. But after I was asked to pay for that, to make me a translation, I immediately realized that this Scam. Therefore, I made a conclusion for myself and do not participate in any surveys. =)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    Making money by taking surveys is not a complex issue. But, it's important for you to get a right guide to follow to making money easily.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Its too old money making the method, these methods are not working in 2019.

Newer Threads

1. harrygreen90
    Namecheap.com vs Name.com?
    By harrygreen90 in forum Domain Names
    extremebizopp
    Replies: 15 | Views: 4423
    Last post by extremebizopp, 08-13-2018, 05:05 AM
  2. harrygreen90
    Charliedavid
    Replies: 17 | Views: 3124
    Last post by Charliedavid, 04-01-2016, 07:48 AM
  3. harrygreen90