Take surveys to make money online?

Omer Farooq

Hi, Has anyone experienced paid survey for cash and able to make any money? Is this method of making money online really works?

samimnoorzaitgc

No. Never trust them. There are less advertisers in this industry and there is a small chance of being paid from them. There is one called fusion cash that might pay you some lately but I do not recommend it for you.

HBAndrei

I do believe you can use that time in a more productive way, usually paid surveys are extremely long and most don't even properly complete/payoff, and even those that do fully work will pay just a few cents, maybe a dollar or two. Definitely not worth the time spent.

Miguelito203

I did this when I first got online (years ago, sister got me into it). It's not something you can do for the long-term. The surveys you can take are never updated, only one person in a house can do any one survey, and some of the surveys may ask for sensitive info that wouldn't want to just give out -- like social security number. Also, if you forget to cancel a trial or something, you will get billed for it. Focus on learning business models instead.

Joey

ulterios

Taking survey's to make money is a lot of work for little reward most of the time. I know a couple of people who do it, but just when they are either bored or have free time.

I wouldn't think it would be that easy to make any kind of decent money doing it, without doing it all day, every day.

Hawker

I remember about 10 years ago when I started doing surveys for money, I was using CashCrate and TreasureTroopers and GlobalTestMarket a lot and used to make a bit of cash from it but only around $100 per month on top of chasing up surveys/offers I'd done and not been credited for. TT used to send me a funny looking bank cheque before they could even do PayPal payments which I had to pay for a fee for just to pay it into my bank! LOL

I made about a grand out of it all i think though mostly through my referrals and their referrals. I tell you what though never again.

While the extra pocket money was nice it just got boring and tedious after a while and you do eventually run out of more surveys/offers to take and run into limitations.

After I had my big windfall back in 08 I never needed to use them any more and just left them. Think I still have the accounts.

You could probably still wangle some cash out of them though if you was determined.

But don't expect it to be a lot and come that quick.

Expect a lot of junk mail, circulars and leaflets come through your door though.

haleassociations

I tried it when I first started years ago. Made a little money, but it's not worth the effort. There's a lot more better ways out there to make money online.

I hated them. Especially the surveys that hooked you after 20-30 minutes of answering questions.

Lee06

As a user, I hate the surveys. I think that this method for making money is exceeded, unless you are a large company that has a substantial base of visitors.
Generally these surveys are to long to complete, and users dont want to wast time on them.

rritz

Takes a lot of time, gives little in return. I used to make maybe $15 a months per site. Global Test Market sent me fake cheques the bank didn't even cash. Don't waste your time

wrcato2

I was just researching this very subject. The #1 survey product on clickbank "Take Survey's For Cash," makes this sound like a dream. But if you think about it for a few moments and do your own search "Paid survey reviews," paid survey scams," etc... it would be less work to create a $7 eBook or video, write the sales letter and sell it on a popular marketplace.

Use your time wisely.

florahelen

If you're not planning to make hundreds of dollars then yes, it works.

These sites usually give you points that you can exchange for money. For example 1000 points is €10, but to reach that it might take months, especially if you're not living in the US...

Other survey pages only gives out gift cards, so if you want to try it first check which one gives what.

empresa87

For me it is a waste of time. Even if you get some dollars spending time gave to earn more doing something else. Not to mention that many of them are rubbish.

EpicGlobalWeb

Lots of great info here but it's important to note the following:

The goal of paid surveys is to collect marketing data from what the advertiser thinks is a "qualified buyer." That means basically that they are bribing you for an effective opinion on a product or service in order to quickly amplify their current product lines. They typically do this to show investors. And investors like to see lots of big numbers.

In turn, this means the payouts are typically less than a minimum wage job. It is not an economically viable plan and will likely use more time and personal resources than it's worth to you. People who do them full time are often in hospital beds or in situations where they cannot work, or even simply boredom. Sometimes teenagers under 18 attempt to use them as well.

That is only if you find a good provider of these surveys. The other 80% are scams.

Ron Killian

Closest thing I've used is MyPoints. They do have surveys, but I usually just click email links. They don't pay cash but you can redeem points for gift cards. I usually get Amazon cards. Takes a while to add up, but doesn't much time. Been using them for years.

Rob Whisonant

Many many years ago I tried paid surveys just to see what everyone was talking about. Of course I made very little money filling out surveys and offers. But I did advertise the survey/offer network on all my family oriented sites. Got a lot of people that signed up under me.

To this day I still get referral fee checks from the network.

Nancy G

There are survey sites that are legitimate and free to register. The surveys take from 5 to 20minutes and you need to accumulate points to be able to redeem. The payout is small not enough for you to earn a living, only as a side income. I believe they have a season like towards the last quarter of the year when you will receiving surveys almost everyday. The key here is the referral system where you earn points if the person you referred starts answering survey or becomes active member.

I would recommend this for newbies as a side income while they are still searching for a steady job online.

udershirt123

Yes, because different companies will send some surveys online and when you answer those surveys you can get a certain amount of money into it because they will pay you for your cooperation with them. I have also experience taking paid surveys online and after answering it i got at least 5 dollars. I wouldn,t recommend it to those who want a solid amount of money or to those who wants a solid part time job online because you will only get a small amount of money when you take those and it is not often that they will give you a survey. There are also some possibilities that you are not quwalified in taking a survey.

ecole11j

Honestly, it's kind of a waste of time. A lot of these survey sites pay out pennies at best, and you can get stuck spending a large chunk of time on a survey (think close to an hour) only to be told you don't qualify and won't receive compensation for it. I wouldn't recommend it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
prm
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies