• REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks

Take surveys to make money online?

Hi, Has anyone experienced paid survey for cash and able to make any money? Is this method of making money online really works?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 69/2
    Given: 33/0
    Thanks
    No. Never trust them. There are less advertisers in this industry and there is a small chance of being paid from them. There is one called fusion cash that might pay you some lately but I do not recommend it for you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 1/1
    Thanks
    I do believe you can use that time in a more productive way, usually paid surveys are extremely long and most don't even properly complete/payoff, and even those that do fully work will pay just a few cents, maybe a dollar or two. Definitely not worth the time spent.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 30/0
    Given: 350/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Omer Farooq View Post
    Hi, Has anyone experienced paid survey for cash and able to make any money? Is this method of making money online really works?
    You could make a reference on this thread https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/12901-Using-a-survey-to-sell-your-products

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 118/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I did this when I first got online (years ago, sister got me into it). It's not something you can do for the long-term. The surveys you can take are never updated, only one person in a house can do any one survey, and some of the surveys may ask for sensitive info that wouldn't want to just give out -- like social security number. Also, if you forget to cancel a trial or something, you will get billed for it. Focus on learning business models instead.

Joey

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 385/0
    Given: 564/0
    Thanks
    Taking survey's to make money is a lot of work for little reward most of the time. I know a couple of people who do it, but just when they are either bored or have free time.

I wouldn't think it would be that easy to make any kind of decent money doing it, without doing it all day, every day.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 118/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ulterios View Post
    Taking survey's to make money is a lot of work for little reward most of the time. I know a couple of people who do it, but just when they are either bored or have free time.

I wouldn't think it would be that easy to make any kind of decent money doing it, without doing it all day, every day.
    That's the thing. Because of how it's set up, you can't do it all day, everyday. Even though there are different survey sites, a lot of the offers on the inside are the same. The reason such sites exist is to broaden the customer base. If you've taken a particular survey, you can't re-take it -- even if years so by -- because you will already been in the advertiser's system. Some of the advertisers may only change offers once a year (literally), and some never do.

Joey

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 295/3
    Given: 87/8
    Thanks
    I remember about 10 years ago when I started doing surveys for money, I was using CashCrate and TreasureTroopers and GlobalTestMarket a lot and used to make a bit of cash from it but only around $100 per month on top of chasing up surveys/offers I'd done and not been credited for. TT used to send me a funny looking bank cheque before they could even do PayPal payments which I had to pay for a fee for just to pay it into my bank! LOL

I made about a grand out of it all i think though mostly through my referrals and their referrals. I tell you what though never again.

While the extra pocket money was nice it just got boring and tedious after a while and you do eventually run out of more surveys/offers to take and run into limitations.

After I had my big windfall back in 08 I never needed to use them any more and just left them. Think I still have the accounts.

You could probably still wangle some cash out of them though if you was determined.

But don't expect it to be a lot and come that quick.

Expect a lot of junk mail, circulars and leaflets come through your door though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I tried it when I first started years ago. Made a little money, but it's not worth the effort. There's a lot more better ways out there to make money online.

I hated them. Especially the surveys that hooked you after 20-30 minutes of answering questions.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    As a user, I hate the surveys. I think that this method for making money is exceeded, unless you are a large company that has a substantial base of visitors.
    Generally these surveys are to long to complete, and users dont want to wast time on them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Takes a lot of time, gives little in return. I used to make maybe $15 a months per site. Global Test Market sent me fake cheques the bank didn't even cash. Don't waste your time

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 5/0
    Thanks
    I was just researching this very subject. The #1 survey product on clickbank "Take Survey's For Cash," makes this sound like a dream. But if you think about it for a few moments and do your own search "Paid survey reviews," paid survey scams," etc... it would be less work to create a $7 eBook or video, write the sales letter and sell it on a popular marketplace.

Use your time wisely.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/1
    Thanks
    If you're not planning to make hundreds of dollars then yes, it works.

These sites usually give you points that you can exchange for money. For example 1000 points is €10, but to reach that it might take months, especially if you're not living in the US...

Other survey pages only gives out gift cards, so if you want to try it first check which one gives what.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    I have tried them and they pay very little. I once got paid 5 cents for completing a survey.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    For me it is a waste of time. Even if you get some dollars spending time gave to earn more doing something else. Not to mention that many of them are rubbish.

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 115/0
    Given: 32/0
    Thanks
    Lots of great info here but it's important to note the following:

The goal of paid surveys is to collect marketing data from what the advertiser thinks is a "qualified buyer." That means basically that they are bribing you for an effective opinion on a product or service in order to quickly amplify their current product lines. They typically do this to show investors. And investors like to see lots of big numbers.

In turn, this means the payouts are typically less than a minimum wage job. It is not an economically viable plan and will likely use more time and personal resources than it's worth to you. People who do them full time are often in hospital beds or in situations where they cannot work, or even simply boredom. Sometimes teenagers under 18 attempt to use them as well.

That is only if you find a good provider of these surveys. The other 80% are scams.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 344/7
    Given: 62/9
    Thanks
    Closest thing I've used is MyPoints. They do have surveys, but I usually just click email links. They don't pay cash but you can redeem points for gift cards. I usually get Amazon cards. Takes a while to add up, but doesn't much time. Been using them for years.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 494/1
    Given: 27/1
    Thanks
    Many many years ago I tried paid surveys just to see what everyone was talking about. Of course I made very little money filling out surveys and offers. But I did advertise the survey/offer network on all my family oriented sites. Got a lot of people that signed up under me.

To this day I still get referral fee checks from the network.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    There are survey sites that are legitimate and free to register. The surveys take from 5 to 20minutes and you need to accumulate points to be able to redeem. The payout is small not enough for you to earn a living, only as a side income. I believe they have a season like towards the last quarter of the year when you will receiving surveys almost everyday. The key here is the referral system where you earn points if the person you referred starts answering survey or becomes active member.

I would recommend this for newbies as a side income while they are still searching for a steady job online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes, because different companies will send some surveys online and when you answer those surveys you can get a certain amount of money into it because they will pay you for your cooperation with them. I have also experience taking paid surveys online and after answering it i got at least 5 dollars. I wouldn,t recommend it to those who want a solid amount of money or to those who wants a solid part time job online because you will only get a small amount of money when you take those and it is not often that they will give you a survey. There are also some possibilities that you are not quwalified in taking a survey.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    Honestly, it's kind of a waste of time. A lot of these survey sites pay out pennies at best, and you can get stuck spending a large chunk of time on a survey (think close to an hour) only to be told you don't qualify and won't receive compensation for it. I wouldn't recommend it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Thanks

Hi Omer,

This actually works. However, it is time consuming plus you can't earn so much with this surveys. This is recommendable for a side income only and if you have free time. I actually am subscribed and a member of a few surveys here. I still check those sites to see if there are available surveys for me. I already got a payout before and it was kinda fun and kinda high -- actually its my first payout ever since I started working online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes that kind of surveys really exist. I am using Global test market every survey that I take they give me points for it and I can exchange that points into money. 1000 points = 11$ Im not sure, but the they usually give 70-150 points every surveys, it depends on how long does the survey would took.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    Honestly, all these survey sites are not reliable sources if you want to earn some bucks. Those survey sites mostly favors people from US. If you are out of that cointry then there will be little chance
    that you will earn good amount from these survey site. It will just annoy you when they throw you
    or disqualify you in the middle of the survey. I am not saying that you wont earn anything from survey sites, but earning from those can take a long time.

But I know a survey app which can give you payment right after answering their survey and that is citizenme app. It will only take less than a minute to finish their survey and after that they will send the payment right away to your paypal. They usually give £0.10 per survey(4-5 questions).It is not much but at least you’ll surely earn.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    They are not worthieth maybe just to kill time the rewards are low sometimes when you are nearing the end of the survery always have an error so no points will be credited, then some stupid survey sites send survey then on the first question is you age then suddenly saying you are screened out.

Newer Threads

1. harrygreen90
    Namecheap.com vs Name.com?
    By harrygreen90 in forum Domain Names
    extremebizopp
    Replies: 15 | Views: 4421
    Last post by extremebizopp, 08-13-2018, 05:05 AM
  2. harrygreen90
    Charliedavid
    Replies: 17 | Views: 3122
    Last post by Charliedavid, 04-01-2016, 07:48 AM
  3. harrygreen90