Namecheap.com vs Name.com?

harrygreen90

I am planning to buy a new domain today but I am getting confused between Namecheap.com and Name.com. Which domain registrar is better? more secure, easy to use..etc?

Please advise me.

ulterios

I've used dozens of registrars and Namecheap is the best for me. They have great prices but their customer support/service is awesome and the best I have used.

I'm not saying Name.com is bad, but Namecheap is just super and my preferred registrar!

vishwa

Namecheap is indeed a great site to register domain names. Prices are also competitive and support is great.

harrygreen90

I've used dozens of registrars and Namecheap is the best for me. They have great prices but their customer support/service is awesome and the best I have used.

I'm not saying Name.com is bad, but Namecheap is just super and my preferred registrar!
Namecheap is indeed a great site to register domain names. Prices are also competitive and support is great.
Thanks you for recommending me!

Do you use a coupon code to buy domains with lower price?

wrcato2

Hmm, I have always used godaddy. I need to try namecheap.com soon.

How much cheaper is namecheap over godaddy?

ExonHost

15-20% cheaper from godaddy. Namecheap is good provider with great support. They know what they are doing.

Hmm, I have always used godaddy. I need to try namecheap.com soon.

How much cheaper is namecheap over godaddy?

Aree

I have tried other registrars but I always come back to Namecheap. Why? Well, there are some reasons why I am a Namecheap fan.

One, the prices on Namecheap are good. Add in the discount, and you have a good deal. Where can you find the discount code? That's easy. Just ask Uncle Google.

Two, Namecheap has no hidden costs. Everything is upfront. They don't use dirty selling tricks to get you to buy what you don't need. For me, this is a deal breaker. I wouldn't do business with a company that relies on tricks and traps to get my money.

Judas2018

As a namecheap customer and as someone whose only heard of Name.com once or twice - I'd have to recommend Namecheap. As a customer of their for going on 4 years now - I've never had an issue with their domain services. They've served me well. Quick propagation times too when you need to switch nameservers.

jeiss

Namecheap works better for me. They got a good reputation for quick ustomer support, security and very affordable services. I'm speaking as one who has been using their services for about 3 years so far.

Nemanja

Premium Member
I have domain names on both Name.com and Namecheap but I always consider Namecheap is my first choice when I need new domains because its price is cheap and service is very good, I can chat for support quickly via their live chat.

TGiF

you can try this site.

instantdomainsearch.com

Here, when you key in a domain name, it will show you whether it is available or taken. Then it will take you to the domain registrar to register instantly.

Look around and test out while you are there.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I am planning to buy a new domain today but I am getting confused between Namecheap.com and Name.com. Which domain registrar is better? more secure, easy to use..etc?

Please advise me.
I would recommend you to Namecheap because it is cheaper and better for managing domain names.
You only choose Name.com in some cases such as if you don't find an available domain name extension on Namecheap then you should move to Name.com and checking and buy there.

extremebizopp

I am having domain names on both Namecheap and Name.com but I prefer using Namecheap because its panel is easy to use for setting up DNS and its price is always kept even in the case price for premium domains are changed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
prm
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.