Showing of address in the autoresponder emails?

Omer Farooq

Hi,

When I send my autoresponder emails my email address and home address appears at the bottom of my email along with the autoresponder company image. For the email address to appear its pretty alright but I am a bit confused about my address as to whether people should see my address or not.

Someone told me if my address appears in the autoresponder emails it is good for my marketing because in this way people trust the source from where the emails are coming and helps to build my credibility as a marketer.

But still I want to know more about it. Can anyone tell me what should I do, keep my address there or remove it if it has nothing to do with increase in sales?

Miguelito203

A lot of marketers I know use P.O. Boxes. When I first started online, I used my regular address (wasn't even thinking about it, haven't had any problems because of it -- been that way for years), but I've been meaning to ask around to know for sure. I'll have to make a note to myself to call on Monday. When I go inside my acct., my address is part of the contact information, so I'm going to see if they can have my address on file but have something different show up in the e-mail. I'll leave another reply when I find out for sure.

Joey

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.