What do you do when this message comes?

Omer Farooq

Hi,
When posting in Facebook groups you sometimes come up with a warning message, "slow down or you will be stopped". What do you do when this message comes? And if you resume do you resume instantly or after how much time?

ulterios

I have never gotten it myself. Facebook usually gives these type of messages in regards to what they are considering spam type behavior or similar type behavior/posting/activities.

It's some kind of system of theirs to help detect unwanted things from happening on Facebook. If you've been doing a lot of posting or other activity that could be seen as bad in Facebook's eyes then just do as it says and slow down a bit and it should stay gone.

If you're doing some kind of automated posting on FB, that can sometimes trigger that message. I know many people who spam away and nothing ever happens, and others who do nothing really and get this message.

Good Luck. :)

samimnoorzaitgc

This shows up to fight spamming FB groups. They'll even block you from further posts into groups if you Ignore this message. My advice: Leave until next day.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.