Your free bait?

Omer Farooq

Hi,
To capture leads to your email list you use a bait or free bribe to entice people to enter their email addresses. From where you get that and if you make your personal one how do you make that?

samimnoorzaitgc

Do you mean email subscriptions? it's a good idea but nowadays people are very careful when entering their e-mail address to prevent from receiving too many spam emails.

Miguelito203

You can do something simple as telling them that you'll provide them with updates and tips. If they like the content already on your blog, they will sign up. People give away all sorts of things: short reports, e-books, maybe a video, etc. Sometimes, you can purchase them and are allowed to give them away as freebies. Sometimes, product creators in your niche will send you special coupon codes for your audience to use when they are running specials and stuff. Until you figure something out, just keep it basic. You can always figure something out and mail it out later.

Joey

Ron Killian

Use what works best to get the optin. What get's the best conversions. I know it's not much of answer, but the question has too many variables for any one to give a GOOD answer.

Depends on the niche or market your in. What they expert. What format they tend to prefer. Too many variables.

Plus it's not just the gift or bribe that makes the conversion, it is also the copy on the optin form or page. BIG reason so many marketers have incredibly low optin conversions.

I think the best is something you create yourself. But you could get pre-made reports or ebooks and change them to suit your needs, to make them personal to you or your business.

rritz

I always make my own give aways. I get hundreds of ideas for them just doing what I do all the time. There's a million questions to answer with your give away, just look at make money niche: People want to know how to get traffic, how to optimize conversion rates, how to write email copy, where to advertise, what affiliate programs to join, what products to promote, where to invest or not to invest ... pick a small tpic and answer it to the best of your ability from your personal experience and give that away

AffEngineer

I just make it on Microsoft word or openoffice and turn it into a PDF. A checklist or case study works well. It has to be related to your niche and more specifically to the individual post your visitor is reading.

wizardly

Your baits could be in a short report, ebook or video. You can either create them by yourself or buy any PLRs which are related to your niche. If you are an affiliate promoting a product, you can request for some free report / ebook from the product owner. Try to customize the PLRs as much as possible in order to make them unique. Preferably to change the links inside the PLRs, point back to your owner website.

Equady

Hi Omar Farooq,

Always listen to your audience, they will tell you what they need and want, sometimes directly but more often indirectly.

Put aside some time to create something useful for them, literally, pour your soul into your creations, make it come alive, if you do it right.

They are the ones who'll be FORCED to want to give their emails to you.

Be it an eBook, an article, a research, a video, what ever it is, the sky is the limit.

All the best,

WebmasterPhil

You can use any decent PLR or Resell Rights products for giveaway. You can create your own but it can take a long time. Other freebies include 10 day lesson plans or coupons. Another effective technique is try to offer a secret case study of something that you know of that the general public doesn't know about, such as "how to get to the top of the rankings on Fiverr" (or something like that). There has to be something of value that can't be easily get elsewhere!

michaelswengel

PLR can work, but you must make sure it's high quality PLR. So much of it is junk. Just be careful. I prefer to create my own products to give away. You can use PLR as a guide to create your own product of course, but remember: if your free product is junk, you can forget about getting any sales from that list. Garbage in, garbage out.

Rob Whisonant

I give away a free membership to a website that solves the problem they are having. Works well and gives me more ways to build relationships then just through email.

Carlos Tabora

There are several resources for purchasing PLR marketing reports and offering them as free giveaways. The best thing about using PLR reports is that you can customize them to best suit your target market while making sure that the content quality is high. Sometimes, the PLR report providers will even give you extra selling tools (sales pages, autoresponder sequences, etc.) to aid you in getting the subscriber or customer.

Cameron Hill

So you can go with what a lot of people are saying, PLR etc. Go for master resale rights (for example PLR assassin).

I got an ebook of my friend with these rights, it's quality and I use it for my internet marketing niche because it helped me a lot and really laid the foundation for everything that I later learned. Would have saved me a month of struggle if I'd found it straightaway. I call it "3 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom."

For my health and fitness niche, I offer a 5 day video course explaining the simple 5 step formula I use in my own training and with all people I train, to develop your ability in your sport/the weight room.

So you could do a video course, an ebook, an audiobook, even a guided meditation (works well in the personal development niche).

Hope this helped :)

Cheers

Cam

EpicGlobalWeb

Hi,
To capture leads to your email list you use a bait or free bribe to entice people to enter their email addresses. From where you get that and if you make your personal one how do you make that?
I'm considering using reading material because the user will have invested time into me by the end of it. This is essentially the first sale.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.