WTS Make You a Modern Successful 4K UHD Wallpaper Site

Hawker

Hi there! In this service I will make you a Modern 4K UHD Wallpaper Site!

This wont be any ordinary normal HD wallpaper site...

This is a
4K UHD Wallpaper Site!

What is 4K UHD?

If you have seen the quality of a 4K TV already then you will know just how much better looking UHD 4K TV's are compared to standard HD TV's. And as 4K TV's are becoming the "norm", 4K content is now more in demand than ever before! Right now people are searching like crazy for 4K content for their 4K TV's, desktops, laptops, smartphones and 4K enabled devices.

Just look at the growing Monthly Searches for some 4k keywords (some with low competition and high bid prices)

And check out the growing trends. A sharp incline for all 4k related terms.

Check out more trends for similar things related to 4K wallpapers etc etc.
[URLnf="https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=4k%20wallpaper"]4k wallpaper[/URLnf] | [URLnf="https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=4k%20tv"]4k tv[/URLnf] | [URLnf="https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=4k%20background"]4k backgrounds[/URLnf].

As you can plainly & clearly see, there is a massive growing trend for 4K content for people who own 4K TV's, Monitors, tablets, smartphones etc. Old HD TV's, monitors etc will eventually become OBSOLETE! Soon they will replace old HD screens for good as they become the new standard making HD look like black & white TV!

That means people wont be searching anymore for HD wallpapers for their 4K TV's and PC's etc. Why would they!? They will be and already are searching for 4K (UHD) wallpapers and 4K backgrounds for TV's, monitors, desktops, tablets and smartphones that are all moving to the new UHD (Ultra High Definition) technology.

FYI - By the way, if you're still wondering what the difference between HD and UHD (4K) is then you have never seen a 4K TV in real life yet!? - Unlike traditional HD screens & monitors, 4K screens/monitors are x4 the resolution. Most UHD TV screens and monitors will have a resolution of 3840x2160 or 4096x2160. Ultra HD 4K screens have 8 million pixels with a 50 fps or 60 fps frame rate. Basically you watch a movie in 4K and you'll never want to watch an HD movie again! View a photo of a [URLnf="http://wallpaper4k.xyz/nebula-stars-deep-space-wallpaper-4k-resolution/"]space nebula wallpaper in 4K resolution[/URLnf] on your 4K TV/monitor and you can practically count the stars one by one! The difference in quality is superior and soon this will become the new standard!

Modern UHD 4K Wallpaper Backgrounds Covers Site

In this service, we are proposing to make for you a very modern, UHD 4K wallpaper site. By modern we mean modern, it will use the latest and best technology that has been especially specifically created for hosting high quality images, wallpapers, backgrounds and covers for social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+.

Your site will look amazing and modern looking. It will have all the "bells n' whistles" that most modern wallpaper sites will have today. Your site will be packed with features for the users of that site. They will LOVE to use your site and come back everyday for more guaranteed!

And not only will your site cater for people with 4K TV's, monitors, screens and other 4K enabled devices. But it will also have Social Covers for peoples Social Networking profile backgrounds for Facebook, Twitter & Google Plus. Even people who don't have a 4K TV will still want to use your site but it's an extra thing that will make your site unique.

Just look at some of the features your 4K wallpaper site will have.

Features of Your Wallpaper Site

• One Site Fits All
    Your site can change the resolution of any image instantly on the fly for any sized window resolution
  • Multiple Upload Options
    Uploading With multiple methods to upload new wallpapers to your site including bulk upload and import and user submissions.
  • Multiple Resolutions & Social Covers
    With fancy preview and crop tools, users can get the perfect sized wallpaper for their sized screen/monitor as well as crop for social covers.
  • Fully Responsive
    No matter the size of the screen one of your visitors is using, your site will perfectly adapt to their screen size.
  • User Accounts
    People can register an account on your site, get their own profile, add friends, save wallpapers as favorites, upload wallpapers and more like private messaging, rate/like wallpapers and more.
  • Easy Changing Modules
    So you can easily change the look of your site and add/remove change the blocks and widgets however you want.
  • Site Blog
    A very powerful blog interface with full HTML editor and more lets you add blog posts to your site easily.
  • Customizable Menus
    Change the menu easily, add/remove links and change order and more. Comment Friendly Lets people easily comment on your wallpapers and can even use Disqus comments.
  • Templates Choice
    Choose from various free templates and easily edit each of them from the admin panel.
  • Like/Dislike Buttons
    Your registered users can like or dislike wallpapers easily.

And these are only some of the main features!

What You Will Get in This Service

• 1 x domain of your choice.
  • 1 x full functioning 4K wallpaper site preloaded with 4k wallpapers.
After you order we will discuss with you about what you want your domain name to be. We can buy a .com for you if its available or can register something else .net, .org etc.

If you don't already have something in mind, we can do some keyword/domain research and come up with some recommendations for you if you want.

Remember, these types of sites are low maintenance and can be very profitable in the long run for minimal work! You can earn money by placing Adsense ads on the site or some other ads.

Turnaround time: 5 days. (You can't rush a good thing!)
Running costs: Negligible. (There are no running expenses next to hosting)
Maintenance time: Very low. (5 minutes a day to add new wallpaper)
Revenue Opportunities: Monetize with Adsense or other ads / sell ads/links.

NOTE: The domain name will likely be registered with NameCheap and then transferred to your own NameCheap account on delivery of this service.
I will host the site on my own server at start. I have dedicated fully managed hosting plan. I will host for up to 3 months no problem, but you will have to eventually find your own host and move the site to it.
Or I can give you hosting for your site from $4 per month with unlimited disc space and bandwidth. If you want to use your own hosting, I will help you move to your host if you need no problem!

Don't delay and get in early and start making money easily with your own modern 4K wallpaper site!

Order now for 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

How to Order?

You may [URLnf="https://www.webmastersun.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=11361"]PM me[/URLnf] for me PayPal email ID and send payment manually.
Or you may use my PayPal vanity link to pay me [URLnf="https://www.paypal.me/thanksmuch"]paypal.me/thanksmuch[/URLnf] (that will go to me).
Then just PM me what you want your domain name to be, any details etc.

[URLnf="https://www.webmastersun.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=11361"]PM me[/URLnf] if you have any questions or want to know more info.

By the way, I've already launched many successful wallpaper sites!

I'm a professional at what I do.

Some demo sites

4kwallpaper.xyz
hddesktops.com
justhdwall.com
best4kwallpapers.com
cutewallpapers4k.com

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.