Why I can't rank my site on Bing?

bestfirestarter

I have recently run a nich site. I am seeing my site in google at page 4/5 and in yahoo at page 6/7 but I am not seeing my site in Bing. Can anyone explain me why I can't rank my site on Bing.

Nytshade

The best thing to do now is to check if you're following all their guidelines. Here's a list of the webmaster guidelines from Bing:

Code:
https://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/webmaster-guidelines-30fba23a
Also check out their link building guidelines to make sure you're on the right track:

Code:
https://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/link-building-7a3f99b7
Hope that helps.

samimnoorzaitgc

Most of the sites won't get crawled automatically in Bing. Try submitting them in Bing's webmaster tools manually in order to crawl it.

vishwa

Have you submit your site to Bing webmaster tools. If not than you have to submit your site to Bing webmaster tools and also submit your sitemap. However You can do the same strategy that have rank your site in Google. Bing also follow the same webmaster quality.

MeowNinja

I might start my own post for this, but I have a site and keyphrase that keeps hitting page 1, then 2, then drops out, then keeps coming back. It's pretty crazy.

Is it showing up when you type it in Bing? the site itself if you type out the URL? Or it's not even indexed...?

Gonzalus

I have exactly the opposite problem : My site got top 1 in Bing and page 6-8 in Google. I try my best to rank my site on Google and the result is vice versa. In my opinion, ranking in Bing is the easiest compare to Google and Yahoo. You just have to create some web 2.0, social profile, share some link, up some picture, throw some forum links ... and you can do that immediately after you upload the first article.

Chancer

If i remember correctly Bing gives a much greater emphasis on how old the domain is, so it might get better with time.
Also some say that optimizing for Google will get you a penalty on Bing - and vice versa.

blue5

Hmm submit them to bin and also try site: sitename

markbatham

I have recently run a nich site. I am seeing my site in google at page 4/5 and in yahoo at page 6/7 but I am not seeing my site in Bing. Can anyone explain me why I can't rank my site on Bing.
Setup Bing Webmaster tools and submit sitemap to get crawled by Bing crawler, also time to time individual pages can also be submitted to crawl.
Bing algorithm working is different than Google, but these days yahoo and bing are using same algorithms.
Hope you'r website will crawl and rank well in bing too.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.