Most commonly used payment interface in your country

v2pactera

Hi All,

As a freelancer, what is the most used payment interface you would like?
For eg: Paypal, Online banking associated with a bank account, or any other third part site?

I am doing a research to establish the most used payment interface for each country in the world.
Any suggestions would help :)

Cheers...!!

Hawker

payment interface?

Don't you mean payment processor?

v2pactera

Payment interface, I am referring to are the sites, used for receiving payments . For eg: Online bank transfer or maybe Paypal or any third party sites in your respective countries :) The mediums basically!!

Hawker

Right, well they are not called "payment interfaces" officially.

Officially they are called "payment processors" as they "process" your payment.

An interface is something you look at, such as a control panel.

So to ask for a "payment interface", is not the same as asking for a "payment processor" which is what you are actually asking about and looking for.

Also "mediums" are people who mediate communication between spirits of the dead and living human beings.

Are you really looking for mediums?

Call me pedantic but I think you should know what it is you're asking for before you ask for it. :)

v2pactera

:-D I am sorry, my bad!! :)

I am quite a newbie at this, yes then payment processor it is, and definitely not mediums :-D

Hawker

Right well to be very fair and honest to you v2pactera, your question has been asked before on here and you can find similar discussions by using the search feature.

Such threads include;

Which payment processor is best now ?
Name the famous payment brands.
Is there any other payment method than Payment?
Which is the safest alternative to PayPal?
Any payment processing firm on your mind?

This shows that you should use the forum search feature first before asking your question.

Within those threads you will find answers to the question you've asked. Probably not what every payment processor is for every country for everyone but it should help.

Please use search feature before asking and make sure you know what you're asking before you do.

You've learned 2 things today anyway.

v2pactera

Hi Hawker,

Thanks so much. I did check out the searches, but unfortunately the countries are not specified. I am looking for payment processors in each country.

Do let me know if you can help me in the same

HaBangNet

China will be Alipay and Hong Kong still be Paypal. Paypal is more toward international

MechanicWeb-shoss

PayPal is more international and 'safer'. For other countries, you may consider Payoneer. Mind you, you should deal with caution with payment processors other than payPal, BrainTree, Authorise.net etc.

FreebieBoy34

As for me, I'd stick with paypal simply because they are widely used all over the world and they are the only company that is authorized to make money transfers to my bank (at least, in my own country).:)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.