Who are the buyes of Web Traffic?

Miguelito203

The marketers that I know that buy traffic either use Google adwords or pay for Facebook ads. It can costs a lot depending on the keywords you want to get ranked for, though. I've heard a lot of horror stories about how much money some people have lost before they ever made money, so you need to know what you're doing before you get into it. Find a course or something. I think I might have misunderstood your question (if the top part makes no sense). Anyone that build websites/blogs is looking to get traffic, so you could find keywords like "how to get website traffic" or something like that. Use the free Google Planner keyword tool to give you suggestions.

Joey

samimnoorzaitgc

Everyone, even myself! There are lots of people looking for website traffic. If you are willing to drive clients, AdWords, Facebook Ads and Twitter paid promotions are great solutions for you. Nowadays people are very careful when buying traffic as we know there are many scam websites that doesn't provide real traffic. Do as Joey said above.
Also, there are websites called fiverr and one another seoclerk having high ranking & lots of traffic into their gigs. People get lots of cash from them, you just need a nice looking page to sell with it and some keywords that bring traffic, and an attractive Title. For you, use a title like "Quality traffic from Alexa Master" that gives high value. Mine got over 1,000 views so far this month with some sales.
Good luck!

;)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.