Skills required for Joomla or Drupal?

Danlucy

Can a non-programmer pick it up easily? what are skills required for Joomla or Drupal?

I didn't know more about php or MySQL but having a curious mind, I would start a simple site with Joomla or Drupal and making any custom codes on them. But I am not sure where and how to start? Is it similar to Wordpress cms?

MrT

I guess it depends on how you define "easily". They're both CMS's, so it's similar to WP in that way. I started off learning Joomla and Drupal before learning Wordpress, and I'm told it's a much longer learning curve.

I can see why people say that, after starting to experiment with WP.

You'll learn... best way to learn is by doing, and experimenting along the way. If you're not a programmer, you're not going to make a bunch of changes that require custom coding. The same applies with wordpress, you're not going to be creating plugins if you're not a programmer lol.

zarawatsonn

Skills which needs to learn anything is your desire.
To learn Joomla or Drupal, you just need to start using it, in the internet you will get lots of tutorials, which will easily teache you about the functions of these CMS.

dedica_manager

If you want a quick result, without unnecessary actions and studies of the features of HTML and CSS, you can use Joomla.

Drupal is a good choice for those who are not satisfied with the existing modules of other platforms, and those who have left a lot of time and money in the creation of sites on this platform.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.