WTS Backlink from Trusted Traffic Store ($1)

samimnoorzaitgc

Hi,
I'm selling medium PR backlinks from Trusted Traffic Store. My website is ranking high on yahoo and will soon rank high on google and I'm doing some optimizations.
The backlink will be surrounded with 250 characters at the both side. Please write your backlink details and send it to me via PM. I'll put your backlink in our "T-News" page with the given information after the payment.
Thank you

ExonHost

Hi

May I know what is your backlink DA PA and TF CF? If you are don't want to say it open forum you can send me a PM.

samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc
Sorry, Google stopped displaying pageranks three years ago, so I can't provide you that one.
Domain authority score is 6 out of 100 (don't know why) and bounce rate is 97 out of 100.
13 Trusted flow and 22 Citation flow (as checked by majestic SEO tools)
And the total external backlinks are 81. It's well ranked in yahoo and bing currently.
Backlink will be placed in "T-News" page with some texts around it written by yourself and you'll be charged $1 monthly.

HCFGrizzly

How do you know that the backlinks are medium PR if Google stopped publicly updating PR in 2013?
Also, when are people going to realize that PA and DA are useless 3rd party metrics? (no need to answer to this question)

samimnoorzaitgc

I call it a medium PR as I have seen in it in search results of few keywords. There is no specified score to tell.
;)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.