Please review my site

Joe B. Ray

I think your site is good! It works fine, I don't see anything wrong with it at first glance.

The only important issue I can see is your footer.

Missing footer information makes your site look less credible. Your footer links, could also make your site rank higher with search engines.
But, you don't have any footer links. You should have Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, Company name, sitemap and several other links in your footer.

Lee06

Hello,

Your website is fast to loads, which it's a good thing for SEO and your visitors. As Joe B.Ray said, the footer is to empty, you can for example add a contact link and others.
You can also try to increase your internal linking.

marketgurumaster

Could add a sleek template look for a pennies on the dollar and maybe could do a free Google search on one. Wordpress free blog template <-- then just find out how to install <-- load demo content <-- start setting up your new blog. The best part is has the header and footer and all other things covered. You would just worry about adding in more content and then scaling with more blogs and options and meta :) Good luck man

WebmasterPhil

Excellent blog and choice for theme. I like the consistency and easy formatting. The layout is clean and particularly like the use of big images first, follow by text. Good Job!

Samm

There are quite a few issues with this site that haven't been addressed. For example, there are spelling errors and some of the content is hard to read.

If English is not your native language, it is quickly apparent. Is it more practical for you to write your website in your native language? I think so, as English visitors from the US will not be convinced nor will they trust your site.

That's the first major issue, the next would be the profile photo used : do you have a better photo where you are perhaps dressed professionally (suit and tie) or casually where you look a little happier?

Like a server at a restaurant, you want to evoke positive first impressions on the patrons of your establishment.

Best regards and I hope my first impressions will help you improve the site!

hynds

My first impression is that your website is too simple, especially in the right bar, almost is space below the banner. I think you should add more content in there. More, you use very few categories, just "Home" and "Make Money Online". Maybe add more such as: "Guide", "News", "How to"...and some categories you should divide in deep. In this way, people will easily find suitable content and stay more longer on your web.
It's just my opinion. Hope this help :)

tomato

The first impression is very fast download speeds. it's quite simple, you need to add to the category menu topic posts.division for a reasonable layout.I am a visitor I would not want to take time to turn the page to see what it is.
my personal opinion. thank you

Mike001

Mackrodd,

I like the look of the site, I do think that you should do something with the right sidebar there is just way too much white space on the side. Can be easily adjusted by adjusting the number of articles on the left.

Also your mobility resizing loses your menu. Are you aware of that? When you view the site on a phone in portrait or landscape the menu is not available. Mobility responsiveness is a big deal in SEO, is that intentional? If so make certain that it can be seen in the media queries, I could not find that area of the styles.

I see some things in the semantic makeup you may want to be aware of for SEO.

You using HTML5 document structure, that is good.

You are using a lot of Google Fonts which can make the site look really nice but you do not have fall back in the event that the Google Font link changes, which they do quite often, or the font is replaced. Fall back is critical to a good site structure, I would download those fonts to the site and directly link to a directory.

You have a lot of styles that are included on the page, both in-line and internal. That can really hurt your SEO. It is always a "Best Practice" to link all your styles to an external style sheet. There are many benefits to this especially as your site grows as the larger the content becomes the slower the page will load.

Just some suggestions to maximize your accessibility and SEO results.

Overall I like the layout and the site. The colors look good, easy to read and follow. I would add some type of slight contrast on the continuing reading pages. The content is well centered but without any contrast between the body and html elements it appears that there is a lot of white space on the sides of the pages.

mellisas

I think you need to adjust social media icon in footer as they are included twice and size not looking impressive

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.