FREE FREE E-Book: Learn How to Optimize your Wordpress site for SEO Like a True Expert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khassani

header.png

Master The Power of SEO to Gain Floods of Traffic to Your Wordpress Website!​

If you want to be a business success online and see your Wordpress websites and blogs rank at the top of page 1 in the search engines, attract hungry customers and earn your online fortune, then you have come to the right place.

Did you know that there were more than 2 billion Internet users by the end of 2015? Many of these people could be actively looking for the products and services you offer. The potential is HUGE, but what about the competition?

You can type any word or phrase in the search box and Google’s will throw up millions of links in a matter of seconds. Will your target audience go through all of them?

Definitely NOT!

In fact, less than 20% of searchers bother going to even the second page of the search results. The only way your online business or website is going to get noticed is if you are on the FIRST page.

The only thing that can help you achieve this if you're building Wordpress websites and blogs is to master the SEO techniques that are unique to the Wordpress platform

Welcome to SEO Tips For Wordpress!

[URLnf="http://www.wordpressfocus.com"]ecover.png
[/URLnf]

Did you know you can set up a simple Wordpress website for less than $20. But how do you get people to know that your business exists?

Of course, your current customers can be informed about your site. But wouldt you like to grow your customer base?

What if there was a way to make your Wordpress blogs and websites stand out and not go unnoticed?

What if this way was the most cost effective marketing strategy?

STOP firing in the dark. It’s time you adopt a focused and powerful strategy for your Wordpress websites!

SEO Tips For Wordpress can help you:

• Build Your Blogs
  • Achieve Your Goals
  • Build Your SEO
  • Investigate Strategies
  • Build a Solid Business

------------>[URLnf="http://www.wordpressfocus.com"]Click Here To Access Your FREE E-Book: SEO Tips For Wordpress[/URLnf]<---------------------​

JoeHamilton

Thanks Joe!

I hope you'll find the ebook useful :)
I am reading your ebook and wondering 2 these points

HTML Sitemap
In addition to the XML Sitemap, we should generate a map in HTML for the link
juice to flow properly through all the pages of your Wordpress site.
The HTML Sitemap is a page index mode where all contents of your blog are
linked together so that it:
* Facilitates User Navigation, so you can quickly access the content of the
blog and you can make a general idea of the content and the topic of the
blog through it.
* The user can directly access any item, in only one or two clicks.
* All articles are linked from one page. This will enchant search engines’
robots that do not forget to follow and index any post, in addition to
transmitting the Pagerank.
Outbound Links
Outbound links are links that point to some other domains from your site. When
you place outbound links to related domains from your Wordpress site it helps
search engines understand your niche and increase the trust and quality of your
pages.
Do they help SEO or keyword rankings for particular pages?

Why do outbound links help SEO? I think it's not good if we have outbound links on our website because it helps improving rankings for sites that having outbound links on our sites, right?

khassani

I like to include outbound links in my webpages because it helps Google understand the niche that I am in, plus it can be a good cause to ask webmasters for backlinks since you placed links to their website (so it's a win-win situation).

May I refer you to one article that discusses the advantage of using outbound links in SEO:

http://www.shoutmeloud.com/seo-benefits-and-tips-for-outbound-links.html

Cheers!

Purres

Downloaded your ebook and reading it

Why more words more opportunities to rank higher?
Search engines like Google love content: Ideally an article containing more than 350-400 words will have better chances to rank in the search results than an article of 100 words
And why you recommended MaxCDN, Not is cloudfare?

Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) : Content delivery net works take all the static files you have on your Wordpress site (images, javascript, CSS...) and let the visitors download them as fast as possible by serving the files on servers as close to them as possible. I recommend using the Max CDN Content Delivery Networkas they have affordable prices and being one of the most trusted companies in this market.
I am using Cloudfare for my sites and getting confused when you advised this.

Noddy

Mailing List Not Active
This mailing list is not currently active.
Please notify the website owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.