How to get rank E-commerce site on search result?

couponndeal

Hi please tell me or share your thoughts what is your general timeline to rank a easy or medium keyword on first page of Google or at least on page 2 Google?
Thanks in advance.

HCFGrizzly

Hi please tell me or share your thoughts what is your general timeline to rank a easy or medium keyword on first page of Google or at least on page 2 Google?
Thanks in advance.
There are so many variables, I don`t know I can give you a straight answer.
You have to consider how much time a day do you work on your website, how many days a week?
What kind of competition do you have on that niche? What kind of methods will you use (white hat or black hat? ).
Do you have access to high value websites from where you can buy links?

You see? There are so many variables that even if I give you an answer, it won`t have anything to do with what you can achieve.

mackrodd

I think you need to write some related content on your blog. to get traffic and customers. without content your can't reach your customers. if you have a budget then paid ads is the way to go

rfharris

I don't think it would be much different to any other website. You should first do proper on page SEO and then build high quality backlinks and that is pretty much all. To get more exposure working on social media sites would be really beneficial.

mackrodd

One more step Go Social too. There are billions of users on facebook twitter and on pinterest. if you offer good stuff then your fans and followers with share your offers with thier friends.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.