How to connect hosting to a domain?

Omer Farooq

Hi,

I recently purchased a hosting plan and a domain name and now I want to connect my hosting to my domain. What steps are required to access the cpanel to install wordpress? My hosting and domain are from different companies.

RDO Servers

Your hosting provider should have provided you with info to access your hosting account (cPanel). There you will be able to upload your files/install WordPress.

To connect your domain to your hosting, simply set your domain to use your hosting accounts nameservers.

SenseiSteve

As RDO Servers said, you need to point DNS to your new hosting provider, who should have emailed you information on your account (a welcome message). You'll need a login and password assigned by your hosting provider to access your cPanel account.

MarcS

Your web hosting provider must have provided you Login details. Find the cPanel login details, login to cPanel and you can follow below article to install the WordPress via cPanel.

[URLnofo]https://manage.accuwebhosting.com/knowledgebase/2101/How-to-Install-WordPress-Through-Softaculous.html[/URLnofo]

To point your domain to web hosting space, you'll have to change the nameservers of your domain to web hosting provider's nameservers.

MechanicWeb-shoss

Hi,

I recently purchased a hosting plan and a domain name and now I want to connect my hosting to my domain. What steps are required to access the cpanel to install wordpress? My hosting and domain are from different companies.
This should be included in the welcome email you received from your hosting provider. Here's what you need to do:

1. Login to your domain control panel and set up the name servers. If you don't know which are they, ask your provider.

Now your domain should be connected to your hosting. Allow up to 72 hours for your name servers to be propagated.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.