Do you have a blog on your site?

Steve32

How many guys here have a blog to write about what you like or guides for your web visitors?

or you just develop an squeeze or landing page to offer your products without caring about blogging?

samimnoorzaitgc

Here, I do. It's great idea to include a blog in a sub-directory of your website. It increases the power of content and making them stronger if you write them relevantly to your site's main subject. In addition it helps to increase the number of pages and revenue.

ulterios

In most cases, if done right, having a blog can help to generate more traffic to what you really want your visitors to see so I think having one is usually good.

Most of mine do and the ones that don't are either not well suited for one or there are plans to add it as time permits.

LikoHat1

Still not but thinking about to create it because when we publish articles on the blog website updates frequently and search engines start crawling the website so fast.

Localnode

I do.
I tend to post monthly. I've actually found it increases traffic for certain subjects - so it's definitely useful.

gerald88

A blog can be very effective. So when you have good writings skills or content writers it is a win-win situation. Your website will rank better in Google and also ranked on much more keywords. So you got a lot more visitors when you often blogging. More visitors = more potential sales :)

Ron Killian

Put blogs on pretty much all my sites. Just another marketing arm, another way to get traffic. Also, just as important, it can be a great way to build trust and credibility. Visitors can see more of who you are.

Course taking care of them all and posting on a regular basis is another thing :)

Claire_Anderson

It is better to include the blog in your website, it will drive more traffic to you website. But the forum are much more better because they will drive double traffic to the website because people look in the forum to search for knowledge. If the traffic in your website will increase then your business will also increase. Because the users, who wiil use your blog and forum might end up buying your products.

Rob Whisonant

I use blogs extensively. I use them to build email lists, build trust, get people to know who I am and to keep people coming back for more. They are great for building traffic and your brand.

You can also use them to drive traffic to your squeeze page or pages.

EpicGlobalWeb

Today, companies that don't have blogs are really losing traction in marketing. You may have heard that it takes up to 5 follow ups to make a sale. Your blog takes care of these for you.

Phil Tro

It's a must-have in marketing, especially for B2B marketers, in my opinion. Many people even expect you to have a blog today.

Datacentreplus

Pretty much a mandatory requirement to have a blog these days. Mind you, don't fall into the mistake for having the blog for sake of having it. You must create unique and sought after content for it to work. And publish regularly too.

shilpa

I have many blogs, because I started with blogging first and when I felt that I could integrate them all together on a single website, then I had a website for me. And now I have about three websites and six blogs. The three of the blogs are connected to my websites, while the other threes are for my personal use, such as writing about travel, creative writing and freelancing, and women issues and related affairs.

Yes. I think connecting your websites to some blogs is a good thing to do. I have been doing these websites to promote mine and well as other business's products and services. In the blogs, people can talk about them and have a good interaction with the particular representatives of the businesses to make suggestions and complaints (if any).

This has proven useful as more customers are taking active part for suggestions. Customers are feeling that they are not being left out or being overlooked and they have a say in the products and services they are purchasing.

vishwa

I think it depends on the individual basis. If you want to promote a single and specific products or services than Landing page or Squeeze page works great. It also help you to promote affiliate offers using Social Media sites like Facebook etc. Blog helps you to target a large audience in a particular or even in multi niches. Today blogosphere is growing in a rapid pace and it helps businesses to grow online.

etdigital

I do have a blog on my website. Blogs are very useful to keep visitors engaged on website.

Riviera

I do. I write to share tips/advices to guest. They want to find the information that i can share.
I also write a private blog/tweet for weekly, daily events of my life.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.