Facebook group posting?

Omer Farooq

Hi, I am new to facebook group posting and I have joined some facebook groups. I think there are limits to how many facebook groups you can join and the number of posts per day; exactly how many posts you can make per day and how many groups can you join?

Nytshade

The limit to a number of groups you can join is 6000.

I don't think when it comes to posting to groups you have to be concerned about the number of posts that much. It's all about the posting schedule and how frequently you post. For instance, if you post to groups 1 post every 10-15 minutes (randomize it) you won't have a problem with facebook.

Unless you do abuse this and start doing it every day. I used to post to about 300 groups which would take the software 2-3 days posting every 10-15 minutes randomly. I was using software called PHP SFP or something like that, I can't remember it.

I also tried the facebook Multi-Page/Group Poster which does things differently, it randomizes your posts in 0-180 seconds. So you can post to over 200 groups in 1 day, but the messed up part about this is that if you come back next week (after posting 200 posts in 1 day last week) and post to about 50 groups you'll get blocked from joining or posting on groups for a certain period of time.

When I use the Multi-Page/Group Poster I keep it at 100 group posts a day and that has been working fine but I do 100 this week, another 100 next week etc.

Also avoid posting the same link on the same group multiple times, that can also get you blocked. But that's just from my experience and hope it helps.

Equady

Don't worry, just post as much as you Like, if there is any limit Facebook will let you know. In other words, don't limit yourself when there are no limits. :)

ulterios

ulterios
Actually there are limits and doing to much posting or posting overly promotional posts will get you locked from posting for a certain amount of time.

It happens all the time when people post too much and not changing up their posting times, like when they use a service or script and post the same exact time over and over throughout the day without varying the rate and frequency/timing.

Facebook will let you know (usually) by giving you a Ban for a time that they see fit. Usually it isn't long but repeat offenders can get longer bans.

Do not post as if there are no limits, unless you want a Facebook timeout...

Equady

Equady
I kinda was aiming at that. From what I understand the ban doesn't take long to be lifted so I suggested that the process will stop naturally and the OP will know the limit by then and post slightly under the limit in the future posts.

Hawker

Hawker
I think there is a certain amount of group posts certain accounts can post at any one time before it triggers the ban action.

Just yesterday I was posting a youtube video to all my youtube groups. Posted exactly 40 including any that were pending. I didn't post anything then for about 6 hours, then later i used facebook to test another clients link, (he wanted to know if he could use it with my service) as soon as I did and posted it bang! Fb blocked me until this Friday.

So I think its definitely a set number thing and only so many you can post within a certain time frame. I might try getting that account blocked again. I know that sounds counter-productive, but its all about testing with Facebook and pushing the boundaries further and further so you have more freedom.

I have another account that can get away with posting 100 groups posts in an hour, several times a day no problem.

But I did have to go through all this with it first until eventually it just stopped happening.

It's all about patterns with Fb.

Hawker

Well as some of you know, I do fb group marketing as a service. So I'm posting every day usually to different groups and using different accounts.

I use about 5 different fb accs myself and each are a member of around 1000 groups each but only the biggest of the bunch and in different niches.

For example, several of my fb accs are members of fb's biggest advertising/IM/MLM/SEO related types of groups that just about allow you to post anything in advertising format.

Where as several other of my fb accs are members of music and video / gaming groups as well as a mix of others.

Sometimes I might need to get 500 group posts in a day so I try to mix up the posting with different accounts.

Plus I always change the message after so many posts and change the link etc too.

I've hit a group posting ban so many times I can't even count.

Sometimes they only usually last for a day or so.

But that's why I have different accs I can use.

Temp bans only usually happen when you post about 50 or more group posts in the same hour in my experience.

So I only post about 20-30 with one acc and mix it up across all the accounts.

I haven't had a temp group posting block in a long time now but I have aged, established accounts.

If you're using a new fb acc and joining too many groups / posting to too many at once too fast then it will be more likely to happen.

Just go slow at first but be prepared for it to happen if you get too zealous. :)

Hawker

I don't think it's a limit to how many groups you can join. I am in a bunch of groups and I have never had any problems. If there are restrictions you will get information/warning.:diablo:
WOW. Shamsul this is the 2nd post where you have said something wrong now. Please do your research first BEFORE you post otherwise you're just making noise.

Facebook have told us that there IS a limit of 6000 groups that you can join.

Nyteshade has even already told you. Please read the thread before commenting.

How many groups can I join?

The answer to that question is here: https://www.facebook.com/help/199554316755501

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.