How to remove disabled monetization?

Omer Farooq

Hi, last year I applied for google adsense on my website blog just as a newbie and at that time I didn't know anything about adsense and its policies and unfortunately adsense on my blog was not approved. Now I have an adsense account on my youtube channel from another email id and its working fine.

When I checked my other youtube channel which was associated with that website and the email id I used last year to apply for adsense I saw a message on my channel that said, "monetization on your account has been disabled due to invalid click activity", I was surprised to see that message because I never applied for monetization on that youtube channel, I only applied for adsense on my website and that was not approved at that time with the message, "Your website do not comply with our requirements, you can apply for google adsense later".

I don't understand how monetization on my youtube channel can be disabled due to invalid click activity if I never applied for adsense on my channel? Anyone experienced the same situation? and what should I do to connect my channel to adsense?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
WTB Logo
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.