How to remove IP address from Gmail blacklist?

Harry P

I have an old VPS, just finding out that the IP address or my domain name has been blocked by Gmail

Each time when my site is sending emails to my list, Gmail marked them as spam and moved automatically to spam box

Please let me know how to remove IP/ domain name from gmail blacklist. Which tools or ways should I use to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

ElixantTechnology

I don't think you can, Gmail blacklists things a little bit different. Ensure that your domain is pointed validly to the VPS; ensure that you have DKIM and SPF records setup in the DNS; and make sure that the SPAM score of the email is low and that you aren't using Spammy terms. Include an opt-out link, etc.

Then, work up the mail reputation of the IP. As long as you follow the above, this shouldn't be difficult.

Unknown

Do you have any idea why your IP was even blacklisted? Because the most common reason is that there was some sort of spam-like behavior going on. It's just the way that they deal with it.

Anyway, I had a friend that had this happen to him. He used the form that laceibanet linked you and it worked out. All you have to do prior to even contacting Google is stopping whatever caused you to get blacklisted in the first place. Don't contact them unless you're 100% sure that your issue is fixed. My friend got their response within one day so I hope that this works for you as well :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.