Buy Facebook group posting affect SEO?

harrygreen90

I found good social networks services which guys are selling Facebook group posting to thousands of groups on FB. I would like to know it will affect SEO rankings if you put your website links on groups?

samimnoorzaitgc

Google treats Facebook posts (whether they are group posts or something else) like any other web pages. But Google is limited in the amount of social web it can crawl.

These Facebook posts won't give any signal that affects search rankings unless they have high confidence, like a FB page having over 1,000 likes.

Be on Social Media not for search ranking, but to build up your presence there and drive qualified traffic to your site.

Therefore, I'll suggest NOT to waste your money paying them. Try other ways, there are many other perfect ways on building and growing your online social media presence.

Hope it helps!
:D

Nytshade

No it won't DIRECTLY improve your search engine rankings on google. But Bing and Yahoo do use social signals as a ranking factor.

If the traffic you get from those groups shares your content online and create organic dofollow backlinks then your google rankings will improve, that's if you get good quality backlinks though. Besides that the social signals will affect your seo on other search engines besides google.

Hope that answers your question.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies