Any ideas on how to boost Google+ followers?

hoangvu

Hi Guys,

Does anybody have an idea on how to boost the number of followers on Google+ aside from posting interesting infographics, interesting pictures and promoting it on other people's website or blogs?

Thanks!

samimnoorzaitgc

Write a story for your profile, write some about yourself in your "Story" box in "About" headline. This will be the meta description for your profile.

Use your title as your (company name) for your business profile. This helps your profile to appear when looking for it.

Once again, Content is king. Post relevant content.

Use Google+ content authorship by using rel="author", this helps Google to understand you own the content.

That's it! The steps above may help you with growing your Google+ visitors and followers.
Thanks

Ron Killian

Like growing any social following, you need to interact with others on the platform. Start sharing their stuff, commenting on their posts, building relationships. Make friends.

Every one says, content, content, content. While that is part of it, that is only one part of it. Content alone probably won't blow up your following number. Least for most people.

I've also found that blog commenting, and building relationships with other bloggers can have the positive side affect of growing your social following as well.

jessicacyrus1

You can follow many persons from communities and many of them follow back or add you in them circle back.

Last edited:

charbens

I started getting followers when I joined communities and started updating regularly I also followed people who update constantly and sometimes +1 other peoples post.
Try these it may help.

Ron Killian

One other little thing I do, before I share some one else's post on my G+, I make sure I have added them as a friend. And of course I tag them in the share. Almost always they add back. Plus, there is a good chance you have a new person to share when you put out new content.

KleponPink

You can put the logo on your website or you can make a contest. Follow the G+ and get free things.
Or you can join communities, and comment what they share :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.