How do you grow your online business?

hoangvu

How do you get more exposure to your online business? Social Media? SEO? or Paid ads (paid traffic) or getting it free for you?

Any advice? Thanks guys

QueenMaa

You can grow your business by having a blog. A blog is a great way to connect with your audience. Social media, social business networks. You can also utilize marketing tools to help get the word out about your business. Freeadboards and viral marketing sites and advertising networks. You can advertise at these sites. Sometimes they are free but you can upgrade for a one-time price.

samimnoorzaitgc

Paid advertisements. I'm mostly interested in PPC banner ads. The might have an interest clicking the banner (they'll not click without a reason unless they're requested for) and so when the reach my website, I'm sure they'll found it useful and will be one of my new customers.

Joe B. Ray

Facebook ads work but only if you know how to target your ads properly. Facebook has a lot of data available so you really have to do a some of analytic to get it right.
Getting the exposure is one thing, but getting your traffic to convert is even more important. Many online businesses have a lot of traffic but very low conversion rate.

Even when you have very little traffic, you should still focus on conversions.

EpicGlobalWeb

Great advice everyone. I would like all to know that even in today's digital world only 10% of B2B transactions are done online. The internet's largest market is in consumer products and advertising them.

And as Ron would tell you also adult products. He used to be named Ron jeremy.

KleponPink

I do them all
1. Social media: Instagram & facebook are quite popular. But it depends on the nature of your business. G+ is a must
2. Paid Ads : Google Ads, social media ads
3. SEO: using keywords, meta tag, content marketing, keywords
4. Content Marketing (can be considered as SEO as well): Writing guest posts, have a blog

Elisabeth Kuhn

What to use to grow your business depends a great deal on what you want to sell, what your budget is, and how well you've optimized your funnel.

Oh, and where to send your traffic? To opt-in pages first and foremost, so you can build your list. Then send them to an irresistible offer, and maybe another offer from there. if your funnel works well (see above), you may be able to afford more advertising since it hopefully pays for itself.

For growing my business and getting more traffic, I personally focus on blogging first, along with Facebook traffic and promoted posts. A press release here and there can also help. Haven't had much of a response with Twitter though, plus their ads are not exactly a great deal. Facebook ads are better, once you know how to optimize them.

chongjasmine

List building is important if you want to grow your business.
That is what I read from launch, by jeff walker.
And Even chia said the same thing in his book.

kim16

If you opt for free traffic generation, do it by yourself through link building. But this one takes time. However, if you're not the thrifty type, Google adwords is best for you. Cheers!

jerryperes

There are various ways that help you to grow your business online. For this you should only have to purchase an easy domain name for your website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views