In Dire Need of SEO Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicGlobalWeb

I don't think there's a better place than here to start.

My site, epicglobalweb needs to start ranking for "web development," "web design services."

I am fairly familiar with SEO theoretically and I understand structure and what not but I have 0 time to do any of this. My budget is $2-400 / month for 6 months and I can get started fairly quickly and pay weekly.

My main thing is getting back-links. Successfully working together will definitely give you more work. I am a web developer with a bunch of clients who want SEO that I don't want to do.

It's going through a restructuring now and I'm eliminating SEO services and replacing it with hosting services. So it will mainly be about web development and hosting. I plan to blog about both if that helps.

mrjock

Are you looking for a long term partner or a service here?

EpicGlobalWeb

At that time I was only looking for a service for roughly a year but I have since found a provider.

boostid

hi mate,
could i give you more choice for lower competition keyword to start?
those keywords with more lower competition still have some good traffic to start with though

EpicGlobalWeb

I am much more interested in high dollar keywords than small ones. Competition is high and need to level with them.

boostid

hmm..but your website is not even indexed on top 300 for those keywords you selected mate :)
it will be a hard and long ways to be on first page though
especially with 400/m

EpicGlobalWeb

So you can't do it? And for what keywords? I didn't tell you the ones I asked for. Lastly, what website are you assuming I am asking this for?

Anyway, like I said, I've already selected the SEO team I wanted to use. This thread was made months ago so I'm closing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.