Anyone with personal experience on PAID Twitter Marketing?

ulterios

I'm looking for some input and opinions on Twitter PAID marketing from people who have used it. There is so much junk, dated or false information out on the web that I was hoping to have some input from some members here, who I am more likely to trust vs. some random junk out there.

I'm looking for information on things like:

Bang for the buck, especially vs. Facebook paid marketing.

Experiences, both good and bad.

Type of results you had, especially compared to other social advertising options.

Basically any other good info or tips that anyone would care to share.

I've done well with marketing on Twitter by using the Free options, but was thinking about trying out a nice budget paid campaign.

I just don't know if the paid gets much better results overall that just going the free route.

Any and all useful replies will be greatly appreciated! ;)

Ron Killian

Funny I just read a good article about that like last week. Don't remember all of it, I've been reading alot lately. One thing that did stick out was to NOT do what Twitter suggests. lol

I can dig it out for you and PM you a link if you want. Think I have it on my pocket.

Sorry I have no input. Didn't want you to think no one read you post.

Hopefully some one will chime in with some USABLE information :)

ulterios

ulterios
If you think it's good information then please do send it. I've been having a hard time (although I haven't spent a lot of time) finding good and consistent information on the subject. It seems like a site you would normally think has good information is conflicting with the information on another trustworthy site. There's also lots of BS out there by people that you can tell are just writing an article about something that they obviously don't know anything about, just for the sake of having an article on the subject.

I was just wondering if it was worth spending money on or not. If the results are about the same as the usual free methods then I might as well just bump up my efforts using them.

It seems hard to sort out the BS from the good, reliable information.

They need to have a web browser extension that displays a BS meter on websites that you visit to help determine if whoever posted the article is full of it or if it's good honest information. Maybe I should develop one, I could make millions! :yahoo:

Ron Killian

Sent you the link in PM.

It is from a pretty trusted site, so should be good content.

Hope it helps.

You sure got that, plenty of crap out there. Forums are even better for junk posts that do not add any value and are so wrong.

Well, to me, free traffic methods are not free either. Guess it depends on if you have more time or more money. I for one am growing tired of no-cost methods, too time consuming and usually not very consistant.

BS meter might be just the ticket. Course who's to say what is BS or not? LOL

ulterios

Sent you the link in PM.

It is from a pretty trusted site, so should be good content.

Hope it helps.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Any good info will help.

Well, to me, free traffic methods are not free either. Guess it depends on if you have more time or more money. I for one am growing tired of no-cost methods, too time consuming and usually not very consistant.
Yeah, the free methods are nice because they are free, but the free ones usually require a lot more work. I've been doing some automated social media marketing, promoting, etc. which helps a lot. However, I always seem to find something else to add to the workload after I got it down a bit. ;)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.