What is the best PPC/CPC ad network for blog?

harrygreen90

Nytshade

There's no best PPC/CPC, you simply have to test till you find what works well for your audience. Other factors like ad placement will definitely play a role as well so make sure you consider that while testing.

You can start with what Harry has already suggested then simply test different Ads till you find the ones that work best for your audience.

All I'm saying is that there's no one size fits all, what's best for me will not be best for everyone.

You can also survey your audience to find out what they want to avoid guess work. Then place Ads that are related to what they want and keep testing.

Check other blogs and websites in your niche to see what type of Ads they use and how they're placed. Check as many as you can (would be great if you can compare these sites with your survey results), then simply swallow the meat and spit the bones.

Go to Flippa, in the "just sold" section filter the results to ad revenue (remove affiliate and other revenue streams) to find sites that are making money through Ads. Study them and if the site sold well then there's a higher chance that person is doing a good job and you can learn a lot by just browsing these sites/blogs. This is time consuming though.

But hope it helps.

vishwa

Google adsense is one of the best PPC ad networks. However result will depends on the traffic sources and the quality of the traffic of your site. Recently native ad networks have get popularity. You have to check out them also.

kkaterina

Nytshade is right, you should try different Adsense alternatives and choose the best fit to your audience. If you need an actual list, then try Adsoptimal, Exponential, Adwork Media or MGID. The last one is my personal preference. I monetize my blog via their native ads.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.