How can we do SEO without backlinks?

harrygreen90

We all are dependent backlinks for SEO that backlink is the heart of SEO, I know quality content plays an important role in SEO.

But is there any option for doing SEO without backlinks?

ExonHost

Without backlink almost impossible to rank any buying keyword who have good search volume and have high or mid level keyword competition . Some time keyword rank for high quality content most of the time those are informative keyword not buying keyword.

TheDataPlanet

Backlinks are indispensable. The difference is if you have to work hard yourself to acquire them or if they come automatically when you have a site with strong content / brand.

From my experience, without backlinks, social signals can do a good boost to any new website in the initial stage, however you still need a fair amount of backlinks to actually go up from there.

ravi kumar

We can do SEO without backlinks to focus on points as mentioned below:

• Write quality content on a topic apart from routine with more keywords
almost 1200.
• Your creativity to build the user-friendly content around those keywords.
• Find the best long tail keywords.
• Your promoting techniques which make your article spread and you will get
the links automatically from the other sites (relevant backlinks).

samimnoorzaitgc

We all are dependent backlinks for SEO that backlink is the heart of SEO, I know quality content plays an important role in SEO.

Without backlinks, you have left a part of Off-page SEO, and without both Off-page and On-page SEO, you have nothing to rank with!

On-Page SEO includes: Optimized titles and descriptions, Proper URL structures, fast loading pages and etc.
Off-page SEO includes: Link building, Social Media promotion, Social bookmarking and etc.
Mix Both On-Page and Off-page SEO together to rank high. If you just keep going with On-page SEO, this makes little help on the way to ranking 1st on Google. Don't leave link building ever!

Use Social Media to drive qualified traffic to your website, not to give social signals alone!

Good luck!

Backlinks are indispensable. The difference is if you have to work hard yourself to acquire them or if they come automatically when you have a site with strong content / brand.

From my experience, without backlinks, social signals can do a good boost to any new website in the initial stage, however you still need a fair amount of backlinks to actually go up from there.
Social Media alone does not help. None of them can give you social signals unless you have high confidence. Google is limited on the amount of social web it can crawl. This is what I heard from Matt Cutts.

marvinsam

Without Backlinks which is a part of Off page SEO, you can't get traffic to your site. only you can able do On the page which determines the rank of your site.

learn2do

Without backlinks, no site can be ranked up. The only way for Search Engine to determine your site's rank depended on backlinks. Having backlinks is a signal tell that your content is valuable and people are talking about it. If you just focus on developing quality content, you'll still get natural backlinks from visitors. But are you sure those little number of natural backlinks can help you defeat competitor's sites and stay on SERPs?

Reallt India

It's possible and it's not possible too because the additional possibilities are to make Unique Content with low competitive keywords than you can acquire better ranking without having backlinks and if you have unique content with high competitive keyword than you has to create backlinks to achieve best ranking.

alexraymonds

it is possible when you direct to long-seo and you will build good contents many many times, but if you not sharing your content, unless your content is unique, your article not attract the viewer to read.

WebmasterPhil

Setup your blog or website to be very sticky. The more time visitors stay on your website, the more favorable this will look to Google. The search engines can determine bounce rates. Whether this is a factor for SEO, can't say for certain.

sweetsdailyupdates

To generate backlinks is a part of Off-page activity. You can get ranking improvement by doing On-page activity like creating title & description using keywords.

But after on-page activity, to maintain the ranking or to improve the ranking backlinks are very important.

Backlinks are also useful to generate traffic and you can get lead as well.

So, find high authority directory submission or local business listing because if you have added your link in spamming sites your site will penalize by Google.

Latlon Technologie

backlinks plays a major role in SEO through which you can get a huge traffic. If you want to avoid the backlink session then you have to engage in various social media activities to improve the traffic.

shivankit_arora

To do SEO without backlinks you can try optimising the following parameters:

1) Keyword Optimisation
Come up with a list of keywords that have high search volume less competition and are relevant to client’s business using a keyword planner. Once you insert those keywords at pages of the website that you want to get ranked, build backlinks on these keywords from other sites to yours. You may also get infographics and submit in directories and blogs with your backlink.

2) Factors like Ease of using a site; providing direct, actionable information relevant to the query; accessibility to modern browsers and delivering high content can make or break the game of your site while ranking. Make sure you have the best of them.

3) Engagement Metrics
Search engine measure the success of the rankings of result by observing how you engage with them. If you click the first link, then immediately hit the back button to try the second link, this indicates that you were not satisfied with the first result. Search engines seek the "long click" – where users click a result without immediately returning to the search page to try again.

Apart from these you may also try your hands on Social media marketing and content marketing like blogs and guest blogging.

Hope it helped!

Shivankit Arora
Marketing Masala

hrishivardhan

What you can do with out backlink is try to optimize your keywords in the best way possible. I can suggest you some points which you can follow.

1) Try to optimize niche keywords in title, URL, Headings, and also try to bold or italic in the content with the density of maximum 2%.

2) Try to make great nest of internal linking to your site make it like the web of the spider and it is really great way to optimize site of the rankings

3) Try to generate the best content as possible for the user and optimize is for the user engagement

4) Try to promote your business/content on the social media platform

EpicGlobalWeb

Lot of great advice here. Long tail keywords would be your closest bet to getting ranked without backlinks. I've been on first page for things like "monumentally epic SEO" and still am, I believe. But that's partially because only a tiny percentage of people search for that phrase.

The flip side of this is once you write great content with long-tail keywords, chances are it'll be very specific content and your readers will share it at some point, leading to an eventual back-link possibly. So in reality, looking for the "crumbs" in SEO by not utilizing back-links probably isn't a very profitable method.

hynds

I think you should push more content on Social example on Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram,...With this way, you still don't need the backlinks, however if your contents are high quality enough, many people will share them for you, then your website will get a lot of traffic and also brand awareness. I think so.

Muzzamil

You can do keywords marketing which basically ranks your website higher when someone searches for a particular keyword that you have optimized. This way you can get a lo of traffic traffic. You can also a lot of social media marketing where you just go post valuable in large groups and those people that were helped by will come visit your website.

SamanthaBrey82

You can gain your own backlinks through social networking, use Twitter to start out. I also use Reddit to build backlinks, but I don't spam or anything. Reddit provides high quality backlinks, plus direct traffic from visitors on that site, and there are millions of them. I haven't invested heavily in backlinks for my site, I just submit my new posts to a handful of social networks as soon as I put them up.

George Lucas

It is possible with PPC and some sort of websites like, Entertainment and news websites.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.