How to increase fans for your Facebook page without using Ad?

christax

I really like marketing but I am a coder and I have some ideas to tell with my friends. How can I market and increase fans for my FB page without using Facebook advertising. I tried FB ad but it costs me more and not effective. I need free ways. Thanks for your shares.

MeowNinja

This would require that you are consistent with your marketing. It'll take a WHILE to garner some likes to your page! You'll have to constantly share your page, join FB groups that help with this sort of thing and also fb groups related to your niche; join in discussions, etc and come off as an authority.

Sorry but it's either time or $$. And how do you know it's not effective? Can I ask how much you spent and what the results were?

Thanks.

Crowd_Town

There is one free way to increase the quantity of your company page fans.
1.Using Facebook Search find people who like your competitors page
2. Just "like" their posts, photos from your company page
They are most likely to get interested in your company and like you back

jaribhai

Facebook groups are the good source of getting page fans. Search for groups related to your page and post your page updates (exclude links because links posts don't contain source page) in these groups. That will help you getting a loyal readership and fans.

Rockk

There is sans one approach to expand the amount of your organization page fans.

1.Using Facebook Search discover individuals who like your rivals page

2. Simply "like" their posts, photographs from your organization page

They are well on the way to get intrigued by your organization and like you back

christax

This would require that you are consistent with your marketing. It'll take a WHILE to garner some likes to your page! You'll have to constantly share your page, join FB groups that help with this sort of thing and also fb groups related to your niche; join in discussions, etc and come off as an authority.

Sorry but it's either time or $$. And how do you know it's not effective? Can I ask how much you spent and what the results were?

Thanks.
I spent more than $150 for FB ad but doesn't see any good signals for my sites about traffic and sales.

There is sans one approach to expand the amount of your organization page fans.

1.Using Facebook Search discover individuals who like your rivals page

2. Simply "like" their posts, photographs from your organization page

They are well on the way to get intrigued by your organization and like you back
You are sure the method #2 will work?

when we understand what is working on our page getting likes or fans, then we start working to improve that particular factor, and our content always plays the key role and definitely content is in top order priority in facebook
I understand the content plays an important role inf increasing traffic or likes for my fan page but I tried to post somethings interesting but its still having low reaches.

All you need is patience and consistence.
Globally, the idea is to join FB groups of your page field, and progressively post and share valuable content. It takes time and dedication, but don't give up.
FB groups seem becoming harder, if you post too much in a day it can block your account in some weeks.

Syn Gates

You have to spend more time on content. Content is the most powerful tool to increase fans if you bring the valuable things to your target audience.

Last edited:

vishwa

Start a giveaway on your Facebook page and share it with your friends and groups in Facebook. This is one of the best way to drive likes to your Facebook page. Regularly update your Page with informative and relevant posts.

Website Design Ltd

The simple answer is by keeping up with consistent high quality content. Also sharing links to your Facebook group across over platforms, and if you have connections that you are communicating with on a regular basis who aren't already liking your page on Facebook, then verbally encourage them to do so.
A slightly left-of-field solution might be to create an email campaign targeting those you know may be interested & let them know you're on Facebook & to follow you on there to keep up to date with news & updates.

jackprince

There are few groups there for promoting its names like "like for like" " like unlimited", you can share your links through that pages and sure you will easily get more fans without ads and also sent a message to your friends to share the page.

jhumphreys

Create shareable content that you can post to your Facebook page. The more high-quality content you post, the better.

dbs00

Ask your audience for feedback, that way you will get it Spot ON.
What would you like to see on my Page , What did you like about it? What you didn't like about it? etc
Even if you won't get many replies, the ones that you will receive should give you an idea on what to focus on.

Hikarihost

depends the ads will you create, if you create example a ads for you company delay time its 2 or 3 week for receive a good likes, if you create a order ads delay its same, i should recommend use same or wait this time lost

robparker

there are plenty of ways to do this. The ways inside the facebook are: inviting your facebook friends to like the page, posting to various groups the link of your page and inviting them to like it, also using comments on various posts to do the same too. you can find relative posts just by using search page on the fb. Or you can buy shoutouts, or create another kind of pages, grow it and promote your pages there.

Ways outside the facebook can be exchanges or buying the followers. Another popular method is to use some clickjacker on a viral content website and attract some (or relative to your page) traffic to it, people will click something on that page and they will automatically like your facebook page. This method is used by most of the fans sellers. In my experience it's safe and it gets a lot of good likes. I used to do this and made a lot of money with it.
Another way can be simply adding the like boxes or buttons to your website if you have it and promoting your website and facebook page directly too on youtube and other social media networks

Reactions: Ingener

Ingener

Ingener
I am very interested in using clickjacker on a viral content website.

People just click on that site and they will immediately like your facebook page. Can you explain more about how it works and how to create such a page?

I believe with your knowledge, you can definitely answer your question.

bernawrd

You can increase your Facebook page fans by using following tips:
  1. Comments on the page of other users
  2. Like the comments and post of other users
  3. Frequently share new contents in your Facebook page
  4. Create a strong profile with an attractive profile photo
  5. Find the exact time to post your Facebook contents because you would not want to publish a post when your targeted audience is sleeping.
  6. Integrate your other social media channels with Facebook

liferockstore

Some of the ways through which you can instantly increase your fans to your facebook page includes the following:-
1. Try to Use good and effective images as a regular part of your content strategy.
2. Develop interesting posts related your brand page
3. Use all Facebook’s Page Plugin on your website or blog.
4. You should Engage with other pages related to your niches
5. Keep Promoting your page on other social media platforms.

niimdigital

Facebook is one of the best sources of Traffic, You can increase fb fans without using Facebook Advertising, Just Share Creative Image and image text you can share on fb groups. best source of getting fans.

taxlawyerla

- Create quality content
- Empower Likes and Shares on other posts
- Join more page and invite them

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.