Have you had success with StumbleUpon to drive traffic to your sites?

harrygreen90

I used to use StumbleUpon 2 years ago to promote my site and it brought a little traffic to them but I could not measure how much I could get, of course it depended upon what posts I promoted.

But now I don't have any current traffic stats with StumbleUpon. Might I do wrong? I'm wondering if anyone is still using it and what kind of results you're getting. Do you feel it's worth driving traffic to your sites?

samimnoorzaitgc

Well, I haven't been into it myself but I think few of my words might help you:

First of all, you need great content. StumbleUpon is where content is shared accross the web, so your content plays an important role.

Increase your chance of being followed, find and follow people (most of them receives e-mails when you follow) in hope to get followed back. You can unfollow them later if you don't like so. Make your content shareable, use their toolbar and link shortening tool.

If you still see the results unlike your expectations, you have another option. Use StumbleUpon's Paid Discovery. This has to be used when you see no better results when in natural. Choose the plan that best fits your budget, then sign up for their advertisement network and on.

Find experienced users, never put step into the paid discovery part unless you haven't talked with a experienced user.

Hope it helps!
Good luck ;)

mark-blockity

Do you think if people are stumbling around and see only one page of your website will increase bounce rate and put bad impact to your SEO?

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.