What are strongest backlinks to rank high?

lkovnih226

As title mentioned, I thought it id hard to find strongest backlinks because it is not easy to track which backlink has influenced the SERP rankings the most and the backlinks depend on more factors like site history, backlinks from content, hard backlinks or authority sites...etc

But I am wondering, from your experience where are sources for best backlinks? If you know, please share a bit of your experience and explaining why it worked and why its the best?

samimnoorzaitgc

It depends on your website's niche. High authority and the relevant one is the best backlink for YOUR website.

The first factor is the pagerank of the link giving page, and the second one as mentioned above, is the relevancy of the link giving website to yours.

Format of links also matters, A text link with anchor text gives more value than a picture.

Hope it helps.

learn2do

As I know, Web 2.0 backlinks are stronger than forum/social backlinks, especially links from websites with high DA and relevant to your site. In addition, Exact Match Anchor Text is strongest.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.