Seo for an Architecture Design firm

Nimit Suri

Hello
I am quite confused on how and what necessary steps or techniques should i follow to do an seo for an architecture design firm .I googled it up but didn't get any results on how to go about it. Posting this question here because i would like to hear what the experts have to say .I would like to get all the help i could get
Any help would be deeply appreciated

Nimit Suri

Its a client website .just need some tips on where and how should i start .This is something new i have come across.When i searched on google for some strategy on how to go about it didn't get any results .Did it go against the forum rules?for the topic i posted. Just confirming.

Nimit Suri

I am assisting my senior on this. But i wanted to educate myself on this topic.Its not about completing the job .This is a different vertical of business unlike e-commerce or software related companies . I just ask for few important tips not the entire methodology so that i can RND and do something about it .The site is well structured . But doing an seo was a task which i couldn't think.
I would get the job done somehow .I guess am very well equipped with that.
Thanks bud!

SEOPub

SEO is the only industry I know of where people take on jobs and then go ask how to do the job.

There are legal forums out there. Never have I found a thread posted by a lawyer saying, "Hey, I got a new client today. He is being charged with double homicide. Any idea how I should go about defending him?"

On medical forums, you don't find surgeons posting, "So I have my first open heart surgery later today. Where should I cut first?"

It's very frustrating.

Nimit Suri

I find your reply harsh. .May be there are better way of explaining things. .You have a lot of experience in your field. .Others don't . .Thanks Anyway :)

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I find your reply harsh. .May be there are better way of explaining things. .You have a lot of experience in your field. .Others don't . .Thanks Anyway :)
SEO is the only industry I know of where people take on jobs and then go ask how to do the job.

There are legal forums out there. Never have I found a thread posted by a lawyer saying, "Hey, I got a new client today. He is being charged with double homicide. Any idea how I should go about defending him?"

On medical forums, you don't find surgeons posting, "So I have my first open heart surgery later today. Where should I cut first?"

It's very frustrating.
SEOPub is quite true in this case, you don't know which you received to do, you have no idea about it. At least when you ask for advice from others, you have to know a bit more about which you are wanting to say/ask.

The second point is you received the job (money) from your client while you don't know anything or how to do it, then like you are lying them. You should refund your client and let them know the truth.

Just my 0.02 ¢!

Nimit Suri

I already mentioned that the site is well structured with meta title and keywords . I just needed few tips on how to go about it .unlike other websites where you do social bookmarking or directories or article submission as a initial start up for a fresh website . Make social media presence. Fill google profile and so on . . I know the seo factors. But You cant use the same strategy or technique to each and every niche . .
I would delete this post.Because it mislead what i wanted to ask and it went on to my capabilities .
And when do people ask for help ? its when they don't know something . . and not to question capabilities and taking the wrong project .. Anyways..

datamaya

Hello
I am quite confused on how and what necessary steps or techniques should i follow to do an seo for an architecture design firm .I googled it up but didn't get any results on how to go about it. Posting this question here because i would like to hear what the experts have to say .I would like to get all the help i could get
Any help would be deeply appreciated
Hi Nimit,

I won't judge you anything here, but as you mentioned earlier that you already know some SEO tactics (which makes me assume that what you are asking here is something more specific), may I know first what do you already know about SEO?

Thank you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.