Is it valid to buy twitter followers?

Purres

Hello marketers, I came across some websites which offering different packages to buy huge Twitter followers with good price.
Has anyone tried it out? Is it a good option to buy and increase your Twitter followers fast?

Developer

I have never purchased followers myself, so this comes at the heels of
what my clients have mentioned to me...

Unless they are extremely targeted followers, why would you want them
as followers. The best way to get targeted followers is to go out and get
them yourself. Create a blog, post valuable content and share the links
via your SM accounts.

This way, any followers you receive are 100% targeted and have actually
CHOSEN to be your follower. THOSE are the best kind of followers. If you're
insistent on SPENDING money, why not spend that money by paying some
one to create valuable UNIQUE content for you to post on your blog rather
than taking a chance on buying followers.

Just my 2¢...

UVM

When you buy any type of followers its always fake. Even if they say its real they have just gone an extra step to make the accounts look active. No actual person is going to follow a random account in large volumes.

The only time its okay to buy follower is when you are just starting off your account and want to not look like you just started. For example I started a business related Instagram account for one of my clients. I bought 2000 followers just for LOOKS.

Now the account has gained over 5000 real followers who comment, like and repost my clients content.

Does this answer your question?

ulterios

The whole reason you would want more followers on Twitter is because you want some people who might be interested in what you are tweeting or promoting. The bought followers are almost all bots so they would be useless to help you in any way.

Also, if you have a lot of fake/bot followers and other Twitter users see that then they might not want to follow you. There's even some ways to find out what percentage/quantity of a Twitter users followers are fake/bots so it will play against you.

Buying followers is like just throwing money away, no matter how cheap they are. They'll never be interested in any of your tweets so they are a waste.

Reactions: Developer

Developer

Developer
Seriously? I know ANYTHING is possible now a days but do you know how one would go about finding out? That's really good to know, especially for something I am working on for a client right now actually. Thanks for the info Ulterios.

ulterios

ulterios
Yes, seriously. There are some sites that do it and tell you how many followers are real and how many are fake.

I can't remember the ones I used of the top of my head but I do know that TwitterAudit does it. I think they just do it for your own account but I am not sure.

I used one of these sites last year to check my Twitter accounts so that I could weed out the fake accounts. I can't remember off the top of my head because it was sometime last summer but you should be able to find one by doing a search. The one I used all I had to do was input a twitter account name and it checked. I did this for maybe 10 or so accounts.

I block so many fake accounts on my personal Twitter username that I would have maybe 5 times as many followers if I didn't. No sense in having fake followers since they aren't going to help you out in any way since they aren't interested in any of your tweets or marketing.

samimnoorzaitgc

Agreed with Developer. Don't buy unless it's targeted or even regional!

If you want to hear from me, don't just "Buy" followers alone. Get followed by those who really want to follow you. A Paid follower does not have any interest to follow you and will not pay too much attention to your further tweets. But it's a good idea as a demonstrative thing to show up like you're having too much fans and also improve your Web confidence.

In short, Buy Followers and at the same time, keep growing naturally by attracting your real followers.

Good luck!
;)

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.