Is it worth buying SEOclerks or Fiverr SEO gigs?

treybail

Has anyone tried SEOclerks or Fiverr SEO gigs? there are many sellers said they can provide quality backlinks and content that helpful for your sites.
Are they trustful ?
will it happen any bad consequence?

vishwa

I don't think so. Buying Fiverr gigs for SEO is very risky amd have low quality of SEO work. You better focus on your site SEO yourself. Do some on page SEO like Title tags, H1 tags, Content etc and later focus on offline techniques like creating backlinks etc.

PTTed

In my experience, the people selling gigs on Fiverr and SEOClerks don't even know what a good link really looks like.

The ones I have dealt with seem to think that it is useful to get a bunch of low quality (essentially worthless and sometimes detrimental) links. The things they usually think are good SEO are actually negative SEO.

In the past I spent a great deal of time scouring those places looking for just a handful of people who knew what truly good links actually were. I figured I might be able to find one on SEOclerks, simply because the site focused on selling SEO services.

I couldn't find any. There were times where I came across a person here or there who looked like they might actually know what they were doing. When I ordered their gigs, I came to realize that they really didn't.

I swear that most of the people who sell gigs that might work even a little bit don't even realize why their gig works or what part of their gig is the good part and which part is worthless.

The best SEO gigs I could find on Fiverr weren't people advertising SEO gigs. They were people who were offering other services not related to SEO and they didn't realize their service was actually really good for SEO. They didn't even know they had a good SEO gig. And because they didn't know that it was good for SEO, they didn't advertise it that way. They said they were selling something else. And those kinds of gigs are really hard to find because it is hard to think of a gig someone might be selling that would accidentally be good for SEO.

I quit wasting my time looking for good SEO vendors on those sites a long time ago. I suggest you do the same.

ericplotz1

Very true. I dont think Ive ever used a seller advertising backlinks. For instance, I had a guy submit a video feed to multiple streaming sites. This stuff kiils for local SEO. Basically I was setting up a geocache and set up a security cam to stream the winners of the geo Cache. Huge for local SEO when done right. NAP signals.

The guy had no idea i was using it for local SEO.

In my experience, the people selling gigs on Fiverr and SEOClerks don't even know what a good link really looks like.

The ones I have dealt with seem to think that it is useful to get a bunch of low quality (essentially worthless and sometimes detrimental) links. The things they usually think are good SEO are actually negative SEO.

In the past I spent a great deal of time scouring those places looking for just a handful of people who knew what truly good links actually were. I figured I might be able to find one on SEOclerks, simply because the site focused on selling SEO services.

I couldn't find any. There were times where I came across a person here or there who looked like they might actually know what they were doing. When I ordered their gigs, I came to realize that they really didn't.

I swear that most of the people who sell gigs that might work even a little bit don't even realize why their gig works or what part of their gig is the good part and which part is worthless.

The best SEO gigs I could find on Fiverr weren't people advertising SEO gigs. They were people who were offering other services not related to SEO and they didn't realize their service was actually really good for SEO. They didn't even know they had a good SEO gig. And because they didn't know that it was good for SEO, they didn't advertise it that way. They said they were selling something else. And those kinds of gigs are really hard to find because it is hard to think of a gig someone might be selling that would accidentally be good for SEO.

I quit wasting my time looking for good SEO vendors on those sites a long time ago. I suggest you do the same.

Hawker

SEOClerks and Fiverr, like any Marketplace, have good and bad gigs/services.

Unfortunately there are more bad/low quality gigs/services than there are good ones so its harder to find that "diamond in the rough".

However there are still some good quality gigs/services for sale on those Marketplaces depending on what you're looking for.

I've had good success as a buyer but I've also had my fair share of bad eggs too.

I've also had some success as a seller but not like some of them do the top sellers etc.

But it really depends on what you're looking for and who you go with.

If you're naive you are more likely to buy a bad service but if you're savvy you can find some real gems on there too!

Don't let the bad eggs make you completely dismiss these places for getting things done on the cheap.

In some cases there are premium SEO services and things for sale at the price of a bomb that you can get on there for a fraction of the price for the same service.

You just got to know how to pickem! ;)

Miguelito203

Has anyone tried SEOclerks or Fiverr SEO gigs? there are many sellers said they can provide quality backlinks and content that helpful for your sites.
Are they trustful ?
will it happen any bad consequence?
I did it once just to test it out -- years and years ago now. To be honest, I didn't see any major improvements at the time -- even though the person I got the gig from had a high rating and stuff. I'd just recommend that you do it yourself and build links over time.

Joey

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
I am same boat with Joey, I bought both Fiverr gigs and SEOclerks gigs but I could not know it was effective for my sites or not.
Anyway, it is a good way to try but make sure that you need to have a tool to track its efficiency.

Rob Whisonant

It is 100% a total waste of time, money and effort to purchase ANY gig on SEOClerks or Fiverr that has to do with SEO... <---- BIG PERIOD HERE :)

Spend your valuable time writing extremely good and informative content and getting select back links from authority sites in the same niche. If you can'g get these back links, it's most likely because your content sucks. So write BETTER content. Write content that people actually search for and read.

In short.

1. Write high quality content.
2. Get quality back links.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies