Where to start making money online?

pahichu

I know there are many ways to make money online, so should I start from?

samimnoorzaitgc

I have just posted a new thread about this. It's up to you to choose where to start. I just wrote ways to make money online. Choose the one that gives you more profit and is easier for you to do.
Good Luck

Miguelito203

You can make money by blogging, with Kindle, with a PLR store or promoting PLR on JVZoo, ghostwriting, so on and so forth. Basically, you kind of have to think about what you're good at and wouldn't mind doing and go with that. Sometimes, you actually have to try the models out (when research isn't enough). I'll give you an example. I chose blogging because I like the residual aspect to it (can put up content once but continue to earn money from it). I also like being able to work around my own schedule (for the most part). I tried writing for sites but found I didn't like that too much. I thought the pay kind of sucked for all the work I had to put in.

Joey

WebmasterPhil

First thing first, research all the common ways to make money online (affiliate marketing, adsense, freelancing, selling products, etc.)

Make a good list. Then think about the Pros and Cons for each one. This is very critical and often an overlooked criteria.

For example, building a blog and using Adsense for monetization can be cost-effective, but it's also time consuming and there's no guaranteed that you'll make much money. But at least, it won't cost you much except for the time loss.

Here's another example, if you decide to Freelance, ask yourself, are you a people's person? If not, then this is not the best avenue since freelancing requires you to work for someone. Will you be patient and redo the work all night if the client is not satisfied with you work?

learn2do

There are so many ways to make money online: Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Freelance, Investment etc. When you start, you should know yourself well. What you can do, what you want to do? I recommend starting with Freelance, when learning and practicing a new MMO work. By doing that, you can earn money by your current skill, which will provide you budget and confidence to chasing promise profit from new business way.

Mark Young

You can try making a mini sales site, and selling a single product. Try not to give yourself too much to start with. Start with some thing you can actually do and have fun while you're at it.

arindamb

Promoting PLR on JVZoo - I think this is a good choice for beginners.
It is not effective by adverting on forums and social media to get leads and earn money from them.
Buy and sell services or product.
Of course everyone is earning money by buying and selling products or service.

But keep in mind that to earn with this way is not easy an "how to do it" is really need more experience in online business.

MaxiPads889

There are loads of ways. If you are a beginner then focus on building a blog and getting natural readers. Engage them in something you know about already :)

Rockk

You may make money simply by blogging, with Kindle, having a PLR shop or advertising PLR upon JVZoo, ghostwriting, so on and so on. Basically, you kind of need to think about what if you're good at and wouldn't brain doing and go with that. Sometimes, you really have to make an effort the versions out (when research isn't very enough). Items give you a good example. I chose running a blog because I love the residual element to this (can set up content once but always earn money from it). I love being able to function around my very own schedule (for the most part). I attempted writing intended for sites yet found We didn't like this too much. I believed the pay out kind of drawn for all the function I had to set up.

binelus

I know there are many ways to make money online, so should I start from?
If you have no product, start as an affiliate in these 3 popular niches:

-health;
-making money online;
-dating.

You will need a domain name, an auto responder and a lead page builder to get going (at least an auto responder to jump-start).

Otherwise, use a website like upwork.com to freelance on tasks that matches your skills. A lot of people want to outsource small things they don't want to do (like data entry, social media managing, etc) and they'll pay an hourly rate for it.

You decide!

Gonzalus

I’m going to tell you about all kinds of genuine ways to build money online. because we are talking about genuine jobs, you’ve got to be…fine, reasonable. Many of these options are real jobs that need you to put in hours if you want to get paid.
Hours is a nice way to say. If he want something fast, short term, he can work like a freelancer, it will take only a few hours or maybe less. But if he's looking for a long and stable road, it will take him many days, months or years.
I have a regular job and I am working on MMO right now. It already took me 1 month just to know how to SEO - basically, and thing still going nowhere. It's hard, really really hard ...

Chancer

I see some here saying freelancing is fast and easy, but if you want to earn serious money (a reasonable monthly wage) it will take you some time and effort.

Go to UpWork or Freelancer and see which things you could do reasonably well.
Keep in mind there is a lot of competition there and clients prefer established freelancers with a great track record.
Start for $5 per hour or even for free (i did my first job for free and it payed off greatly in the long run).

Build yourself a portfolio, it is absolutely essential for your success as most clients do not care at all about fancy diplomas and certificates. All that counts is your portfolio and track record.

Freelancing jobs are usually rush jobs so you will want to build an additional stream of income - like affiliate marketing.

Good luck

Revperrin

Have you really been making money online? I mean enough to pay your bills? Every thing I see usually is asking me for my money. Not to many things out there has really made me much money.

Chancer

Chancer
Yes, and considering where i live i was paid extremely well (wasn't too bad for USA standards either) + i had a shot at some great commissions (blew them though...).
I also acquired some contacts which will help me now on my way of creating&selling my own products.

Starting on UpWorks is completely free.

Revperrin

Where is it that you live? I have been doing a business for a year now. It is a dire t sales business selling electricity but you know those businesses you go to your friends and family to get them as customers and consultants and I do pretty well but I ran out of people I know so I turned to the internet to find help.

Chancer

In a backwater part of EU.
I turned to internet because i was never good at in-person things.

I hear selling electricity is incredibly lucrative, though i do not really understand the main business model (i never looked into it).
From what i know this model seems quite speculative. Am i wrong in this assumption?

If you ran out of acquaintances, how about arranging your own MLM and have your acquaintances do the work for you?

Revperrin

The people in my downline only joined to help me they were not really interested in doing it. They joined and I found the customers to get them their first bonus so they got their money back plus a little more. I got my bonuses and my promotions but I am my own down line. Lol. So here I am networking.

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
Exactly why I am not a fan of MLM programs. To difficult to find people that will actually do anything. Most every one wants money, few want to do what it takes to make it. Easier to go to "work" and get a paycheck. Though they then complain they don't get paid enough from the job :)

Same reason I stopped helping friends get started online. No one wants to do the work.

getlinkz

I've actually replied to this thread before, but I think if you're serious to make money online. You will not ask this question but take action on threads about how to make money, then ask question if you think you're lost.

There's plenty of resources in this forum. Try the easiest make money advice that you think you can do. Then ask us again if you didnt make money out of it.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.