How do you increase traffic to your Amazon page?

harrygreen90

Hi, I am building an Amazon page and listing affiliate products on it. I want to ask how can you increase traffic to your Amazon page. In the end, of course the goal is profit Please feel free to share your experience. Any comments would be cool. Thank you.

Nytshade

I don't see a list of products on a blog post going viral and getting shared by tons of people. Maybe it can happen, just maybe.

But you have 2 options, it's either you go with paid advertising or seo. With free traffic you'll have to promote the post(s) daily and that's just not practical. Unless it was something that could go viral then free traffic wouldn't be an issue coz when the post goes viral your work load decreases.

So since your post can't go viral and you need daily visitors, then go with paid Ads or SEO. You can use anything that you're familiar with when it comes to paid Ads, it could be Adwords, Bing, Facebook etc.

I know a guy here in South Africa who's using FB Ads with blog posts reviewing amazon products and he's killing it, but most people rely on SEO to push amazon products as affiliates.

Hope that helps.

FoxMetrics

Your saying paid ads to a review post and from the review post to the amazon store where he sells the items? That makes sense. At first when you said paid ads I was wondering if you are directing people right to the amazon listing and what kind of a conversion you would have on that.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.