Tips for a successful business

Harry P

To succeed in business and online marketing today, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills.

- Get Organized
- Keep Detailed Records
- Analyze Your Competition
- Understand the Risks and Rewards
- Be Creative
- Stay Focused
- Prepare to Make Sacrifices
- Provide Great Service
- Be Consistent

What points are the most important for you? and what are your tips for a successful business?!

Thanks
Harry

Ron Killian

To add to it, I'd say the most important are:

Get Organized
Stay Focused
Finish what ya started.
Do what works
Rinse and repeat

Just my thoughts :)

Web Marketing Tool

My vote is for hard work and consistency. I think most people give up too quickly or expect things to be easy. Things get easy after you do it for a while but starting almost any business is going to take lots of time and dedication.

Harry P

To add to it, I'd say the most important are:

Get Organized
Stay Focused
Rinse and repeat

Just my thoughts :)
Could you plz share more info on these points?

My vote is for hard work and consistency. I think most people give up too quickly or expect things to be easy. Things get easy after you do it for a while but starting almost any business is going to take lots of time and dedication.
How you worked hard and consistency but you are still not successful? keep on trying which you are starting or finding a new way or direction to try?

Web Marketing Tool

Web Marketing Tool
Very often you will need another source of income while getting started. If after a year you don't see any progress compared to a year earlier you should probably consider something else. If you see some progress then try another year and see if that year also sees progress. And yes, try many approaches for the same thing, just as long as the new approach fits in with the overall original goal.

WebmasterPhil

Most of what you said, I will agree with. Most important is:

A successful business will have good accounting and bookkeeping skills. That is a must. It's not hard to imagine but too many people spend more than they should or they don't spend when they need to. Whether it's buying equipment or choosing a web host, it would be smart to evaluate the expenses before making critical decisions.

My best advice, keep the cost down as much as possible. The goal is to make money, not lose money.

datamaya

My strategies to succeed in business:

1. Be unique and different - build differentiation that sticks on my target customers' awareness but hard to be copied by competitors.

2. Quality products/ services - that suits my customers' needs, easy to use, durable, brings positive user experiences.

3. Strong marketing and selling strategies - combining offline and online marketing, like email, SEO, social media, PPC ads, business exhibition, networking, partnership with mutual companies, etc.

4. Efficient business operational - automate and systematize daily operational processes by necessarily using software or apps.

5. Pay attention to cashflow management - spend and invest carefully, know clearly what to spend and for what reasons, make sure the price is enough to bring profit for healthy cashflow.

6. Innovation - this means my team and I will never stop learning new things, doing experiments, trials and errors, since my business field is very dynamic: digital marketing business.

EpicGlobalWeb

I gotta tell ya, after being in business for myself pretty much since I was legally able to (and maybe before) the keys to success are:

1. Sell
2. Close
3. Ask for referrals

Internet Marketing is best utilized for warming up the market for a sale, in my opinion, and works best with huge amounts of engaged traffic. List building is the single most important element of online marketing, especially when you can get their phone numbers. That turns cold calls into warm calls. Go get 'em, tiger!

ulterios

To succeed in business and online marketing today, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills.

- Get Organized
- Keep Detailed Records
- Analyze Your Competition
- Be Creative
- Stay Focused
- Prepare to Make Sacrifices
- Provide Great Service
- Be Consistent

What points are the most important for you? and what are your tips for a successful business?!

Thanks
Harry
Well Harry, I personally use some of your points. I especially like to keep detailed records about many different things, just for future reference. I am an analytical person by nature so this helps that trait to be more effective.

I also like to be creative myself. I like to look for new ways to do things, especially with marketing and sales. I do a lot of testing to see what works, how well it works and if it's feasible as far as cost in both time and money.

These are all great points that you made, here's the one that helps me out the most I feel. In order to stay focused in the tasks I need to do, I like to mix things up a bit throughout my days and week. As an example, if I have 2 hours a day set aside for SEO and/or link building then I try to do that for a 1/2 hour, then do something else (unless I am on a good roll) for a little bit, then come back to my SEO and/or link building. I have found that you can be more productive by breaking up some tasks into smaller time slots instead of a bigger block where you might get bored, slow down or otherwise be less efficient.

Mind you, I don't always do things as I plan to but I always try to get everything done that I set out to.

I have also found that it's easier to set several smaller goals that are more easily reached than to set a goal that's way out of sight. This can help to stay focused and motivated with all the daily, weekly, etc., tasks that we all do.

:dans2:

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.