How much time do you spend on your website content, update and SEO it?

Purres

How much time do you spend on your website content, update and SEO it?

is it effective with these daily tasks?

Update content and SEO for your site is important for site?

What goals have you archived since applying them?

Any comments?

Mike001

I read through this article and I could not agree more.

I especially love the phrase "You're playing marbles on the highway." That is an awesome way to describe exactly what is occurring.

I do agree with the article with one caveat. It does take some time to get to the point where your content gets out there for those links to begin to occur. There are very few overnight wonders on the web, alright maybe Candy Crush, I digress.

Like anything in life you get out what you put in. Once you get good content and a good reputation then you can pretty much go on auto-pilot for a time. A good example is this website, I am certain if you talk to the founders of the site, Rome wasn't built in a day. But with the amount of good content and the people that support it, it is humming along just fine and I am pretty certain growing daily.

Mike

Miguelito203

Writing content takes the longest - can take a couple of hours. S.E.O. doesn't take me that long. I already have accounts set up, and I just submit to certain places. When it comes to updating content, I don't really do it that much -- unless it's something for my larger site. When it comes to my smaller ones, I just kind of put the content out there and let it be. The only time I might change something is if I see something is getting a lot of clicks but no sales. However, you've got to wait a while before you start making any major changes.

Joey

WebmasterPhil

Most of the things you've mentioned can be outsourced. This is a real time saver. For anyone who doesn't care to write original content, you can use an Auto Blogging software / plug-in that can post up content automatically. Of course, these content are rehashed material so don't expect good search engine rankings. But you can use auto blogs for promoting products (affiliate marketing).

Last edited:

learn2do

I spend about 2 hours in finding an interesting subject and writing a new article. Then onpage SEO takes about 20 minutes. About offpage SEO, it's hard to say how much time I spend on it, but most of the time is link building, I have to do it almost every day, or the site's rank will fall. Writing unique content which can attract people is the hardest part, and it can create a perfect initiation point for all work afterward. So I try my best at this part, but maybe because I'm not too good at SEO :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.