Do you know where to buy targeted traffic?

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hi guys. My websites' traffic have recently been decreased, might be from changes by Google algorithms. Beside Google adwords, can you guys recommend some websites to buy some targeted traffic at affordable costs?

I suppose that banner ads are a great way to have targeted traffic, so if you have some high traffic sites, please PM me with your rates as well as the contact information. Thanks.

Mike001

What type of traffic are you looking to bring to your site? That is the first question.

There are so many different ways to bring traffic to a web site but a lot of those ways depend on the content of the site.

As an example, This forum site is a very high volume site in the web developers community, it would bring that type of targeted traffic.

What is your niche?

Mike

Reactions: rwsorensen

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
rwsorensen
I know this but it doesn't suit to my niche, my niche sites are about fashion and oil paintings

I am trying to find on ad networks but their prices are pretty high so that I am using social networks as my main advertising channel.

Mike001

Now that's the ticket.

In the line of Oil Paintings, Artist Daily

is probably one of the most popular painting blogs, they are also connected to universities and artists networks that may have some ideas for you. Reach out to them directly and see if they can setup some links for you or maybe let you contribute to their blog site which could drive you some traffic.

There are 100's of fashion blogs, I would do the same there. Do a organized email campaign, make certain that they are not generic emails but individualized to the site your contacting and you may be surprised at what you might find.

I hope this helps.

WebmasterPhil

You can buy targeted advertising in many of the social media platforms like pinterest. Just post up content on the social media sites and link them back to your website. Then, buy ads on social media and targeted to your content.

samimnoorzaitgc

As others might have said, receive traffic from websites in your niche. Buying targeted traffic is also a smart move. Nowadays webmasters doesn't want to put all their effort on increasing traffic, this takes time. They do buy traffic instead that saves time for other professional tasks. Which one do you prefer to lose? money or time?

brainsdigital

you can use facebook as your PPC advertising platform and you can target the age and interest in addition to the place you want and if you have a good knowledge you can customize your ads bid to get a high numbers of visitors and pay less cost.

joebloggs

Hi rwsorensen,

There are plenty of PPC engines which allow you to target pretty accurately for not a whole lot of cost,

LinkedIn and Facebook are both good for PPC, however aren't great for specific targeting

There are some display platforms that allow you to target people by their jobs and by their interests for quite cheap, not sure how used to display you are

hope you manage to find what you're looking for without breaking the bank lol

printguy

Ive done several targeted campaigns with Facebook, however, I used AdEspresso as the medium. I was able to target specific cities and demographics right down to their interests, income levels, male/female, etc. Very easy dashboard setup as well as variations on the same theme and ad program. Hope this helps.

TheRealRazzy

You can use Bing Ads or 7search but I haven't had the same success rate with those two compared to adwords.

You can also go to banner advertising platforms like buysellads and get banners on niche related websites to pull in traffic. Some websites are worth advertising on and others want a ridiculous amount for an ad spot, so you'll need to cherry pick.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Ive done several targeted campaigns with Facebook, however, I used AdEspresso as the medium. I was able to target specific cities and demographics right down to their interests, income levels, male/female, etc. Very easy dashboard setup as well as variations on the same theme and ad program. Hope this helps.
I will have to check it out, how much did you spend on each marketing campaign?

You can use Bing Ads or 7search but I haven't had the same success rate with those two compared to adwords.

You can also go to banner advertising platforms like buysellads and get banners on niche related websites to pull in traffic. Some websites are worth advertising on and others want a ridiculous amount for an ad spot, so you'll need to cherry pick.
Why don't you recommend Facebook ads? I will try Bing ads but do you get good conversions from advertising on Bing? and what about 7search? How much does it cost?

TheRealRazzy

TheRealRazzy
I would use facebook ads after I've set up good campaigns everywhere else. I haven't seen many conversions through facebook ads because of my niches, but I know people who make a killing offering general stuff.

Bing ads doesn't convert as well ad adwords, so I don't put as much into it. You'll likely get 1 in 50 to convert, at least that's what I've seen.

7search is the same as adwords and Bing ads, you get to set your own price. You can get your clicks for as low as $0.01 but I wouldn't bid any lower than $0.10 per click because you'll get much better traffic that way.

High79

Hi rwsorensen,

I think the best way for you to increase the traffic to your website is by contacting an Ad Network. There are so many different companies with so many offers. If I recall one of your previous messages in this thread, you mentioned that your website is about Fashion and Art. I know that the company Adnow is interested in both selling and buying traffic of those websites that come under the category of Fashion/Lifestyle/Beauty/Health Care.

Now when it comes to you buying traffic, you've got to be careful. Since this is an investment into your business, you need to see that the results of the campaign come out successfully. But I'm afraid I don't have any info in this regard. I myself am new to this industry. I kindly request others to comment under this reply, if you think I have provide some wrong info and correct me if I'm wrong. I'd like to hear from you as well :)

Good luck rwsorensen!

Elisabeth Kuhn

Lots of great suggestions here already!

I agree that Pinterest would be an especially suitable platform for fashion and art since it's a very visual platform and attracts people with those interests. Facebook could also work very well.

An idea... how about setting up a Facebook page (separate ones for fashion and art) and run a "like campaign" - which can attract a pretty big audience fairly inexpensively that you can then target with more specific promoted posts and/or ads.

One other thing... in order to optimize your results, be sure your site converts well! That way you can double or quadruple your results with the same number of visitors! And if you add visitors... even better.

FoxMetrics

Elisabeth, can you expand on a "like campaign" that you can then target with more specific ads? Is the wide general audience you attract at first still within the niche or target? You just not offering them anything yet?

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.