Does Internet Marketing help SEO?

christax

Do promotions for your site, will it help improving SEO rankings for your site?

Here's the list of promotions that I am saying

Social media marketing
Email marketing
Get published on niche blogs
Create videos for YouTube
Write an e-book about the biggest issues in your industry.

Do some work for SEO?

WebmasterPhil

As long as you have a backlink to your website, it will be a factor. Social media accounts definitely plays a bigger role in SEO these days as links from Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest carries weight. Unlike some no-name blogs, these social networking sites are recognizable. Also, it's not always easy for a webmaster to make the backlinks go viral on social media, so the search engines will see reposting (or retweet, repins, etc.) by different people as a positive vote for your website.

Nytshade

Do promotions for your site help improving SEO rankings for your site?
Maybe, maybe not. It will depend on how people react to your content, if they share your content to other online portals then that will boost your search engine rankings if the links are dofollow.

Social media marketing
Email marketing
These will never have a direct impact on your search engine rankings. Only if the visitors you get from the promotion methods you mentioned create organic backlinks by sharing your content on other online portals then there will be an impact in your rankings.

If the links are dofollow links then they'll definitely have an impact on your rankings, especially if those niche blogs are authority sites that have strong backlinks.

learn2do

Social media marketing will help you to improve your site ranking. Actually, it's one of the most important activities in SEO. Getting published on niche blogs or writing e-books are parts of social media (in fact writing e-book is not a popular SEO method). Email marketing and YouTube video don't take direct effect on your site ranking, they simply bring you more traffic to your site.

Jifferson

If you are getting backlink then it will help. Although most of those methods provide no-follow links. So won't help that much but it will help you to get traffic.

joomdev

Definitely it will work because you will get the traffic from social media marketing and it will help you to gain a high PR in search engine results.

alexraymonds

internet marketing as I thought includes: email list marketing, SEO, social ads.....It refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and email to drive direct sales via ecommerce.

Horus

It will help! One of the most useful ones on your list is SMM. Another one is video making. If your video is popular enough, your SEO score will be boosted.
The idea of writing an E-book is really interesting and I believe it will help alot.

ruchisharma

With the rising desires of individuals, internet marketing has been picked up as the newest trend in marketing sector. With several aspects regarded for designing marketing strategies on web, SEO is one of the best. Internet marketing is an effective strategy for the advertising of websites. They use regular promotion strategies to get more popularity and more traffic to the website. The main practice in internet marketing includes search engine optimization which is must for the efficiency of the website.

christax

Everything you named will have somewhat of an effect to some extent. You're missing a lot of the pieces to the puzzle and because what you've listed is SO general, it's hard to say if you even know how to properly administer anything you've listed.
What am I missing from my list?

From my list, get published on niche blogs work best for SEO? I am connecting to some bloggers with hopes I can exchange or buy posts from them but not sure this way can work or not.

Maybe, maybe not. It will depend on how people react to your content, if they share your content to other online portals then that will boost your search engine rankings if the links are dofollow.
Why only dofollow works, I saw nofollow links appeared in Link to your site in Google webmaster tool and heard that nofollow affected a bit more on rankings, is that true?

As long as you have a backlink to your website, it will be a factor. Social media accounts definitely plays a bigger role in SEO these days as links from Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest carries weight.
What things should I increase SEO rankings from social networks, likes or links from them? I heard more about these but most people have not said it in details.

sweetsdailyupdates

If you are getting do-follow link from social media sites or blog sites so it will definitely help your site in ranking. Because there are lots of social media sites and blog sites but they doesn't provide do-follow link.

Publish quality content in blog and circulate it in different social sites. You can get traffic from social media marketing sites.

christax

If you are getting do-follow link from social media sites or blog sites so it will definitely help your site in ranking. Because there are lots of social media sites and blog sites but they doesn't provide do-follow link.
I don't see any social media sites that allowing dofollow links. Is there a way to tell Google I am having links on social sites? I thought about it many times but didn't have a solution for this.

Publish quality content in blog and circulate it in different social sites. You can get traffic from social media marketing sites.
Definitely it will but not more traffic because people nowadays are not tending to click on links from social networks unless they are really helpful with them.

immigration

yes internet marketing help you drive traffic and as well as help you to rank profitable keywords to promote the website

ChristiBraunstein

As long as you've got a backlink to your website, it will be a factor. Social media accounts plays a bigger role in SEO nowadays as links from Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest carries weight. Unlike a number of sites, these social networking websites are recognizable. Additionally, it's not always easy for a webmaster to generate the traffic go viral about social media, so the search engines will view reposting (or retweet, repins, etc.. ) by different people as a favorable vote for your website.

paritosh

Social media marketing
Email marketing

Do some work for SEO?
Hi,

Internet marketing is one of the best practice for SEO. Social media marketing and publish your content on niche blogs are more effective than email marketing and create videos for youtube. But this helps to get lots of traffic for your website directly.

Stucorner

Yes internet marketing help in SEO through internet medium we can promote our website with the help social media platforms.

ethelglover

Social media marketing
Email marketing

Do some work for SEO?
For the development of any company, search engine optimization is quite essential that helps responsible for generating traffic with the usage of keywords. To get best end in internet marketing and advertising effort, a site owner should concentrate on search engine optimization , SEM.

nacyreyes

Social media marketing
Email marketing

Do some work for SEO?
Expert will inform you that to be prosperous in internet marketing you need to have a website where people may view... Since search engine optimization Helps you better Your website.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.